If You Come Back

The Symphony Restaurant. That was the name of the restaurant on the Symphony of The Seas tonight, which was filled with the elite, that Allison could see from the way they were dressed. Not a bit of women wearing gems, while men can be seen from their three-piece suit.

Once seated to the east of the restaurant, Allison looked around carefully. Wax-covered tables consisted of only four chairs at the most. Furthermore, her neutral carpets have been so fused with the lights there. Not only that, but Allison can see and smell the chef's cooking food because it has a trend of an open kitchen. Amid the uproar, visitors also entertained you with classical music sounding so softly.

Allison guessed that all the foods and beverages were unfamiliar with the word affordable. That's why he preferred the library during the voyage.

"Good evening, Sir. Nice to see you tonight. Can I take your order?" Said a stocky man in a vertically striped tube hat that Alison believed was the cook's head.

Chase observed Allison, and then handed her the menu at the table. "It offers a typical British culinary treat. What do you want to order?

"Let's get even." Allison said carefully.

"Chef's recommendation for two people, for his drink sommelier's recommendation," Chase sticks his hands together at the table, gazing at the man in the tube hat.

At first glance, Allison sees Chase as a big boss.

"Yes, Sir." The man with the tube hat said goodbye after recording the Chase's message on his head, then excused himself.

Allison leaned in on the Chase. "Do you eat here much?"

"Meaning?"

"The way you ordered, how the cook called you, and the menu here," Alison answered quickly.

"I often see in movies the way people eat at high-end restaurants, I just copy them. For the cook, they would give such servants to all the visitors, you see?"

Chase thought around the restaurant, and Allison followed Chase's lead, seeing restaurant visitors do a meal with friendly service, but not a cook, more of a waitress. Before Allison had a chance to ask, Chase came back on the sound.

"And the menu here is inaccurate. I read the information on the Internet about this cruise ship long before I boarded it."

Then, the tall, thin male waiter brought a 1992 Screaming Eagle Cabernet bottle of wine to the high-legged glass next to Chase and Allison. While the steward was pouring the wine, the cook who entertained Chase and Allison brought back the trolley of roast meat - processed barbecued ribs in the oven, a pudding for appetizer, and a pie for dessert.

"Enjoy your meal. If there are other things that are necessary, please feel free to call me." The man with the tube hat said good-bye to the wine hostesses after the meal was served in such a way that it almost filled the table.

"Thank you," Chase said, leaving a tip.

Chase took his napkin out on the table provided, folded it into two squares before it was placed on his lap.

"Uhm, isn't it too expensive? "Allison makes a sound when Chase is cutting out the riblets.

Chase looks up from his food. "My treat tonight."

"What are you talking about? I'll pay for half.

"No need."

"B-but-"

Chase sighed, he said, "Don't worry. I can handle myself."

Without further debate, Allison chose to remain silent and began to touch her food. For nearly seven minutes they did not speak, apart from being busy with each other's food.

"Oh, you see that?" Chase asked as he pointed at someone behind Allison with his chin.

Allison followed Chase's gaze and found a blonde with a hand-held French production bag sitting alone in her chair.

"She's Vivian. First a tailor in England, married to an American businessman, but for three months, her husband remarried his best friend," Chase's great-grandson, raising his wine glass at the lips.

"I heard it in an American newspaper. I thought it was just gossip."

"And let's see who just walked in."

Allison immediately turned to meet the same well-dressed lovebirds.

"They are Jane and Hudson. Jane is a journalist, but she covers a piece of nonsense about her own husband for fame, but because of blind love Hudson chooses to keep their marriage after accepting betrayal," Chase says, and then sipped his wine in silence.

"The woman is too ambitious." Allison had a piece of riblet in her mouth.

Chase shrugged and placed the glass on the table. "I hate socialites' lives. Fake and manipulative."

Allison swallowed her kunita. She said, "I didn't know you knew that much about socialite life."

Instead of answering, Chase would just shunt his shoulders as he went back to eating his hindses in silence, and it took them nearly half an hour to finish each meal and walk out of the restaurant together after paying.  As Allison suspected, their dinner was very expensive, but Chase still refused to pay for a round.

"I'll escort you to the front of your cabin," Chase said as soon as he went out the restaurant door.

"Okay."

Allison felt a dejavu, but she didn't know what to react to except being as quiet as Chase during the ride to her cabin.

"Thank you for so many things tonight." Allison described a smile as soon as she got to her cabin.

Chase gave me a brief nod. "No problem. Come in, I'll wait for you until you actually go into your cabin."

Before opening the cabin door, Allison glanced at the Chase still standing at the door.

"Good night." After that, Allison closed her cabin door.

A second later, however, Edward's words appeared in Allison's head, so she quickly opened the cabin door and saw Chase at first leaving, suddenly stopping only to turn his head because of the harsh crack in the cabin door.

Allison and Chase laid eyes for a long time.

"Good night ... I mean, my name is Allison Portman. You can call me Allison," Allison said with a clumsy smile.

Flinching for a moment, Chase looked at Alison confused behind his piercing eyes, but a second later, his lips joined the smile. "Good night, Alison."

Allison raised her two eyebrows and gave a faint smile as Chase walked away. She was still motionless at the door watching the Chase's back receding. She wondered why he didn't introduce himself the way she did or, indeed, the way she made an inappropriate introduction. Whoever the man is, Allison wishes a lot if they could meet again on another occasion and at that moment, she knows his name.