Chapter 2: Count on Me

Updated March 21 2021
Hellsing Manor
Iggy pov

Telepathy

Music

🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻🧑‍💻

'You've been my distraction
My center
My lifeline
A short breath of fresh air
To make sure I stay high
Never too clever to lend me a kind word
You tell me what you've seen
And I'll tell you what I've heard
My keeping quiet is simply a habit
That looks to collapse me
As you can imagine
But what doesnt kill us will just make us stronger
So we'll hold this in for
A little bit longer - (song Count on Me by Sound the Alarm' )

    I sing while I tinker with my latest creation in my workshop, the creation was a steampunk inspired skateboard that had a hidden athame, Tilda would love that seeing as wizarding society had pricks that sensed her abilities that Uncle Alucard blessed her with when we were toddlers. I sigh as I pull out my goggles before as I exit my workshop into a courtyard to test my gift for my grumpy cinnamon roll older twin. We both did research about magical society here in the United Kingdom and the United States, there were in the archives of the Hellsing library. The Americans society of Magic welcomed technology of the mundane No-Maj/Muggle world as wizarding society called humans.

    I was pleased upon learning that the members of Dornez family have been respected by all of Wizarding society seeing as Papa played a important role in dealing with Gellert Grindelwald, Adolf Hitler, and an arse load of Nazis as Uncle Alucard often said. I know that my father was ten years older than Mummy she had given birth to Tilda and I when she was thirty-seven years old, and she had Mal when she was forty-one years old. She had been an ordinary woman who was Teggie's governess and some how able to find her other half in Papa. They truly loved each other, and were close to Uncle Alucard, to the point Tilda and I suspected that one of us were Uncle Alucard's biological child. The reason we thought this was when Tilda and I were toddlers it seemed like she suffered from chronic anemia, she tended to prefer iron rich foods and rare meats. Not to mention that her tolerance for the sun was finite.

     It was only last month when Tilda and myself figured out that Uncle Alucard, and our parents were in a polyamorous relationship. The anemia was actually because since Tilda's the hier of Uncle Alucard she was actually a dhampir, her anemia was actually her vampirism and her magical abilities had awoken. This definitely explains how Uncle Alucard is able to peek into the twin telepathic connection. Tilda and our parents are polyglots, Tilda's powers to summon her own minions simular to Uncle Alucard, inhuman speed, quick recovery, ability to manipulate shadows and control most other supernatural beings was proof of that.

   Uncle Alucard, told Papa, and Teggie when we sorted this out, they explained that dhampir children were looked down upon by the Iscariot and the queen hence why she was known as a Dornez. My abilities to manipulate monofilament fibers like Papa and agility developed quite recently, and I am indifferent having such abilities. Part of being a twin of Tilda was why I had knack for problem solving and was able to master many tactics.

  I was naturally an inventor, rather excellent with sewing, playing chess, playing violin, blacksmithing, and cooking. I am a perfect gentleman who spends hours in my workshop, I am aware of my sociopathic tendencies to those not part of my family and inner circle. Tilda and myself loved to play chess, skateboard, cosplay, read comic books, and do research in the Hellsing family archives. Tilda will serve as Uncle Alucard's apprentice even while attending Hogwarts, I am already an intern for the Hellsing organization research and development department.