Chapter 1: London Beckons

Prologue

  Walter Cum Dornez fell in love with a woman named Genovia McGonagall who served as the governess of Integra Hellsing. The couple would have three children; fraternal twins Matilda Integra Dornez and Ignatius Walter Dornez the younger twin, along with a son named Malcolm Arthur Dornez

  Sir Integra, and Walter gave the children the nicknames are Tilda, Iggy, and Mal. Alucard refers to them as the Dornez triple threat.  The trio referred to Integra as Teggie in private and refer to her as her Sir Integra in public. Integra sees the trio as her adopted cousins, Alucard sees them as his niece and nephews. Alucard is the godfather of Matilda, Minerva is the godmother of Ignatius, and Sir Integra is the godmother of Malcolm.

  Tilda and Iggy are the same age  Fred and George Weasley. Mal is the same age as Luna Lovegood.  Tilda and Mal are able to use magic,  while Iggy inherited Walter's abilities and ability to use monofilament fibers.

  Abraham Van Helsing formed had formed an alliance with the Ministry of Magic ages ago and the Hellsing organization had been known by
MACUSA since the rise of Gellert Grindelwald and Adolf Hitler.

‍🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛
  Minerva McGonagall pov
   1989

‍🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛🐈‍⬛

"Minerva, when I first saw the name Matilda Integra Dornez appear on the list of new first years, I was curious if she is your great niece. I am aware that your niece Genovia had married Walter Dornez, a prodigy who served as an employee of Sir Arthur Hellsing."Albus trailed off for a moment waiting for my response, his blue eyes twinkle with a mix of curiosity and glee. I nod my head as I explained that his assumptions were correct,  we chat at great length of this and conclude that I would visit my great niece and the Hellsing family.

  An hour later I managed to find an outfit suitable for my trip to England so that I could meet up with Walter and head to Hellsing manor for a respite of about a month. I arch a brow when I arrived in London to see that Walter wasn't alone seeing as Sir Integra was having a conversation with my great nephew Malcolm, the boy was now eight years old it was obvious he resembled my late niece Genovia. I chuckle as my godchild Ignatius engulfed me in a bear hug. I pat his head as I overheard Walter and Matilda's conversation.

  "Well it's not that I am against heading to magic school, I am cool spending time with Auntie Minnie. I don't like being apart from Iggy more than a month seeing as I feel incomplete. I will be annoyed that I won't spend time with Uncle Alucard during storms, I mean my bear Rumplestiltskin that you and Mummy gave me is a fine companion and all..."Matilda looks off taking a breath before she adds"Besides I wanna train with Teggie and read stories to Mal before he goes to sleep. I will miss you the most Papa, it's wonderful that you let me help you in the kitchen."

  "Hi Auntie Minnie, Tilda is grumpy and she thinks that she has to leave right away. I swear that she's dramatic at times, it's just...." Ignatius trailed off wincing as I noticed that he was kicked in the shins by his younger brother before he ran over to cling to the leg of
a chuckling Integra who extinguished a cigarillo she was smoking. I shook my head seeing as I was concerned that it would effect her health along with the children.  Matilda and Walter joined us soon after Matilda was now by my side glaring at Ignatius with disdain. She looks up at me with a nervous smile.