Chapter 3:Gifts and Curses

Romanian words
Tata (Dad in Romanian)

⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
Integra Pov

Flashback
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

"TEGGIE....."Tilda says in a shaky voice as I entered the twins nursery making me smile as I knelt beside her as she held her teddy bear Rumplestiltskin out towards me. I shook my head as her first word was a variation of my name. Walter and Genovia were certain it would be Papa seeing as she often clung to Walter when he wasn't working. Tilda giggles as I hold Rumplestiltskin making him talk in a silly voice. Genovia told me the reason she named Tilda's bear Rumplestiltskin was because she was inspired by her favorite fairytale character of the same name. I knew that Walter, Genovia and Alucard were in a relationship with each other seeing as I overheard when they were having sex one night. Nine months after that incident the twins were born, and I felt like they were the siblings that I never had. It was obvious that Alucard was Matilda's father due to the fact that I was able to sense and feel the blood bond between the duo.

I remember learning about how dhampir children were often loyal to their parents and those their vampire parent serves under. Ignatius was clearly the son of Walter, the boy was a mixture of Genovia and Walter in many ways. I chuckle softly as Iggy crawled towards Tilda while babbling things that Tilda understands. Tilda grumbles before she gestures to be held by me. I obliged seeing as I wanted to have some time with her and Alucard.

Alucard appears picking me up bridal style before he travels to the library so the three of us could spend time together bonding. Tilda was going to serve the Hellsing family alongside her father once she's fully matured. Tilda chewed on the ear of Rumplestiltskin when Alucard placed me on a couch, he chuckles softly before taking the teddy bear and offering her a dummy which she took happily. I noticed that Alucard was talking to Tilda through a bond they shared. I felt a bit jealous, but soon was able to understand the thoughts of Tilda. I chuckle when she showed me how I was her big sister and she would always be closer to me than her own twin. I ruffle her hair while Alucard and I discussed what would happen to Tilda as she grew older and would unlock her vampire traits. Usually it would begin during puberty if the child was of a normal human and vampire.

"Since your beloved governess is part of a magical bloodine and her magical genes are awake and not dormant like Genny and little Iggy her traits will alter her body earlier, her dhampir and magical blood are synced up."Alucard pauses as he took Tilda into his arms so she could sense his presence. Alucard explained that Tilda would by instinct obey the two of us more than Walter, she'd respect him seeing as he was the sire of her younger brother. As they were conceived around the same time they'd be possessive of each other, but there would be a time where she would find her mate and push her brother away.

🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️
Tilda Pov
Hellsing Manor
🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️🧚🏻‍♀️
Papa spoke with Auntie Minnie about allowing myself and a few of my peers to return to Hellsing manor since we were going to celebrate mine and Iggy's thirteenth birthday party. The fact we were born on November 5th or Guy Fawkes day had amused our chaotic family and those who were allies of the Hellsing Organization and family. When we were younger Iggy and I thought burning effigy of Guy Fawkes ment that we both were destined to be powerful warriors. I smirk watching as Teggie and Papa look over the list of our eight guests, Iggy and I invited a few peers each seeing as we had found friends who we could be seen as individuals and not a package deal. Iggy's friend Courtney Armstrong was the daughter of Hellsing Estate's gardener. Julian Valos was one of the friends he made through chess club, Isabella Diangelo he met through math club and his best friend Emily Hewlett met taking violin lessons when they were four years old. Iggy no longer cared for cosplay but still helped me with designing my own cosplay. Iggy was more into studying technology and preparing to attend MIT in America, Emily would also since they managed to collaborate on a few projects together. Iggy and I thought it best to spend time apart so we could carve out our own paths. We knew we'd see each other during holidays while we attended our respective schools.