Chapter 4: Into the Unknown

Tata(Dad in Romanian)
Obviously seeing as this is alternate universe some characters will behave a bit differently.

❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌

I can hear you but I won't
Some look for trouble while others don't
There's a thousand reasons I should go about my day
And ignore your whispers which I wish would go away, oh
Whoa

You're not a voice, you're just a ringing in my ear
And if I heard you, which I don't, I'm spoken for I fear
Everyone I've ever loved is here within these walls
I'm sorry, secret siren, but I'm blocking out your calls
I've had my adventure, I don't need something new
I'm afraid of what I'm risking if I follow you(Into the Unknown- Panic at the Disco version)

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
Mal pov
Diagon Alley

🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙🐙
"Malykins, I want you to know that you're not alone you got Draco, Anabel, Lee, Fred, Pansy, and myself if you get lost. I will set a branch of the upon anyone who dares to upset you."Tilda says as she held my hand while Papa and Aunt Cissa were shopping for my supplies for Hogwarts. I was glad Tilda volunteered to take me to get my wand seeing as she knew that I was upset about Iggy not being able to return home until Christmas due to his studies abroad. I know once he's home he will continue his internship in the research and development department of the Hellsing Organization. I gasp as I noticed that Tilda was carrying me piggyback style. "Mal don't worry about Iggy you know that you're his favorite sibling. He's made it clear ever since he found out that Fred was my mate last year. I love both of you as dearly as I do our parents and Teggie."Tilda trailed off as I licked her ear to shut her up.

"I am just wondering if I will make other peers aside from Draco, I like Anabel, Pansy, Fred, and Lee ..." I inhaled sharply "but I want my own friends that aren't associated with you, Anabel, and Draco. I know that others in the muggle world fear me because I tend to fight like the badass butler our Papa is."I rest my head on my sister's left shoulder as we enter Ollivander's wand shop. I noticed that Tilda was listening to me intently since she was humming to herself. I smile before she sets me down in front of Mr. Ollivander so that I could get my wand.

"Mr. Dornez welcome dear boy I have been waiting for you. I recall when I helped your sister here choose her wand, Blackthron with Therstral hair and Jackalope antler core 13 inches adaptable flexibility."Mr Ollivander says as I noticed that his eyes were indeed like an owl's eyes. "Don't worry it is not painful when choosing your wand, do you know your wand hand, I recall your sister is Right-handed" I give my sister a worried look before I speak.

"I am left handed, I use it when playing sports, playing guitar, writing and fencing. I haven't the skill my sister does with dexterity. " I say looking away as my sister ruffles my hair making me giggle as I swat at her hand" I am aware of her wand type sir. I also am aware that my adopted brother Draco's wand is made of Hawthorn wood is ten inches and it has an Unicorn core. I also am aware Auntie Minnie's wand is 9½ inches long, made of fir wood, and has a dragon heartstring core." I blush as Mr. Ollivander nods handing me a wand as he smiles at me.

"This first one is made of Yew wood with Basilisk Horn core 9 1/2 inches long and adaptable flexibility. Go ahead give it a try" says the wise owl eyed man as my sister hums to herself while she likely was speaking to Tata Telepathy about what was going on. Sure enough I saw my sister give her sardonic grin she wore talking to Tata. I shake myself out of my nervousness before I give the wand a try. I roll my eyes as it rockets out of my hand like I was endangering it by my touch. Tilda let's out a gasp as I tilt my head.