7-Dan-Waking up

Blossom is still in a coma. It's been predicted that she will wake up today. It's been a week and I've been going to the hospital everyday to see her, staying from opening to closing time of visiting hours. Phil has told everyone what has happen, on my channel and his. There's so many wires and tubes coming from Bo, and it breaks my heart.
"Grrrng." Blossom groans. My head shoots up and I run to her side.
"Blossom?" I ask in a whisper. She opens her eyes and focuses on me. I gasp and grin. "I'll go get a doctor." I say, stroking her forehead tenderly. I rush out of the room and quickly find a doctor.

After a few minutes, most wires and tubes have been removed. The only one left is to measure Blossom's heart beat.
"Dan." She says horsely. I fling my arms around her. "I'm so glad you're okay." I mutter into her shoulder, tears prick in my eyes threatening to overspill.
"How long was I asleep?" Bo asks, hugging me back.
"About a week." I pull away from the hug. I look at her face and smile. Next thing I know my lips are on hers. She doesn't return the kiss so I pull away. "I-I'm so, er, so so sor-" I can't finish my sentence. She reaches up, slides her arms around my neck, and pulls me back. Our lips move in sync and I can feel fireworks. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip; she grants me enterance. I pull away for air.
"Wow." Blossom says.
"Wow." I repeat.

Blossom has to stay in for a few more days, so she begs me to go home. All they have to do it run a few tests and set up times for physiotherapy just to make sure her muscles are all okay.
"Phil!" I say as I get through the door. I run up the stairs and Phil pops his head out of his room.
"What? Why are you so cheerful?" Phil asks confused.
"Okay, okay. So one, Blossom woke up, and two, I kissed Blossom!" I saw while literally jumping on him.
"Holy crap! Are you serious?"
"Yeah! There were fireworks and everything!" ((Why))
"Dan, you've found your light..." Phil says.
"Maybe, but that's so cheesy. Do you think I should take her on a date when shes out?"
"Definatly!" Phil cheers, hugging me.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•
So! Dan kisses Bo!!
Btw Bo is pronounced bow :P
QOTD: Do you think I am moving too fast with them?

Whos_that is out