29- Dan- Plans

There's something I've wanted to ask Bo for a while now... I know we've only been together for a year but I feel it's time.
"Phil, I need some help." I say. Megan and Blossom are out shopping while me and Phil are at home.
"What about?" Phil doesn't look up from his laptop. I shut my laptop and sit up straight. A rare sight for me. Phil then realises I'm serious so he shuts his laptop.
"I think I'm ready to ask Blossom to marry me."
"Really? I mean, she is carrying your baby..."
"Yeah, it sounds weird to say that." I laugh.
"Can I be Uncle Phil?" Phil asks with a huge smile.
"Sure! You are pretty much my brother. Shit, I need to tell my family. There will be Uncle Phil and Uncle Adrian."
"Adorable."
"Anyway, I want to make it really romantic."
"When are you planning to ask her?"
"Tomorrow maybe, if everything goes well." Phil nods. "What I'm thinking is that I'll put messages around the town, but like in shops, and they'll give the notes to Blossom, then that'll lead her to me. We need to go get a ring. I saw Blossom looking at a ring when we went shopping last week."
"Should we write the notes now, and then go shopping for the ring?" Phil suggests.
"Yeah." I grab some paper and cut them into neat rectangles. I write messages and put them into a pile. On the back we put numbers on them so we know what ones are going where.

We have explained the notes to the cashiers and we have picked out a dress for Blossom to wear tomorrow. We are now going to the jewellers. I see the ring in the window.
"It's that one." I say to Phil. It's a simplistic golden ring with one diamond embedded in the band in a star shape. We walk into the shop. "Hey, can we buy a ring please?" I ask the cashier.
"Sure, which one?" His name tag says Nathan. I walk to the window and point at the ring. "That is a nice one. Planning to do anything special?"
"I'm gonna propose to my girlfriend." I answer proudly.
"Very nice." We pay for the ring and leave the shop.
"We should probably get a suit..." I say. I don't have a proper suit.
"Yeah. Lets go to the one down the street." Phil says. I pull out my vlogging camera. It'll only be a short vlog, but I want to give a hint about what is going to happen.
"Hey internet! So as you know, I'm going to be a dad in 8 months, so I'm going to make a big leap into something big tomorrow. I'm going to upload a video tomorrow of what is to happen!" I stop recording as we walk into the shop.