39- Dan- Late Present

"Just trust me, okay?" I tell Blossom. I have put a blindfold over her eyes and am leading her out the door.
"But you are the clumsiest person alive, you're gonna make me crash into a parked car." Blossom complains.
"Okay, that can be true, but it'll be worth it!" Me, Phil and Megan have been talking about getting a dog for Blossom. We know she loves dogs and it will be preparation in a way for Ellie. We bringing her Battersea Rescue Centre to see some puppies that have been rescued. "Sit." I tell her as I open the car door. I help her in. Phil and Megan are in the back.
"Can I have a small clue?" Blossom sighs.
"Woof." Megan barks.
"The fuck was that?" Bo laughs.
"Nooothing." Megan giggles.

"Okay, I'm gonna help you out the car and then take off the blindfold." I run around to get side and help her out. I walk her to the pavement and take off her blindfold.
"Wait, what? Are you serious!? Fucking hell Dan! I fucking love you!" She literally screams, flinging her arms around me and pulling me down to connect our lips.
"You're welcome." I laugh. Phil and Megan join us a few seconds later and we walk in. "Hi, can we have a look at the dogs?" I ask the girl at the desk.
"Sure, right through there." She points. I grasp Bo's hand and squeeze it. We look at about 7 dogs and puppies before Blossom squeals and crouches down in front of a cage. Inside, there is 3 young Yorkshire Terrier puppies. They tumble over each other, running to the cage. The smallest one is pushed to one side as the bigger ones jump up against the window. Blossom sees and turns her attention to the small pup. It's the darkest one of the lot with a white star on it's chest. I
Crouch down next to Blossom and coo at the puppy.
"Can we get that one?" Blossom asks quietly.
"If you want it." I kiss her cheek.
"Hey, would you like to hold one of them?" A voice says behind us. I turn around to see a young male.
"If we could." Blossom says, standing up. I get up as well.
"What one?" He asks.
"The small one." Bo answers. The man opens the door and signals for Blossom to step in.
"You can come in too." He says. I nod awkwardly and step past him. Blossom sits down and the small one skips towards her. The other puppies bound to the man. "She's a cutie." The man says, looking at the puppy. Blossom strokes her head and laughs as she rolls over.

We have finally filled out the paperwork. We have decided to call our puppy Tessa. She is a shorthair Yorkie. Blossom is holding her in her arms as she go outside yet with a leash. I peck Blossom's cheek and wrap my arms around her waist as we walk out the door. I open her door for her and she gets in. Megan is obsessed with Tessa and won't stop 'aww'ing at her. Phil is grateful that we didn't get a cat, although I do recall him saying her preferred kittens over puppies.
"Next stop, Pets At Home." I say as I drive off.

We walk into the pet shop and head to the puppy section. Megan and Phil have decided to go get a coffee.
"This is cute." Blossom says, holding up a bed. "It's so soft!" I swirl my hand around the bed. Tessa writhes in my arm, trying to get to the bed.
"No Tessa, not yours yet!" I laugh.

We pack everything into the car. We got a cute red leash, a small coat to keep her warm, it is winter now, some food with bowls and obviously the bed and a few other things. Once we get home, we set up everything and settle down on the sofa to watch a film.