40- Dan- New Years Party

Today is the last day of 2015. It's crazy because so much has happened in this year, like, meeting Blossom, going out with Blossom, having a baby and getting married. Oh and getting a dog. Just thinking about it makes me grin like an idiot. I lean over to Blossom and kiss her cheek.
"Hey, what's into you today? You're all lovey dovey." She smiles as she turns to me and pokes my dimple.
"I just love you." I say.
"Cheesy bastard." Bo mutters. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down to link our lips. Once we part, we rest our foreheads together. "I love you."
"I love you too." I reply, smiling madly.

We are sitting downstairs now with Phil and Megan. We are planning of vlogging the new years party; we've already vlogged most of the day already. We won't be staying too long after midnight as Bo will be pretty tired and achy. It's about 10pm right now and the party starts in half an hour. We are all ready and we are updating the vlog. I turn off the camera.
"Who's driving?" Megan asks.
"I'll drive." I volunteer. I grab my car keys and lead the way. Phil locks the door and jogs to catch us up. I climb in and start the engine. As soon as everyone is strapped in, I drive off. I hope Tessa will be okay at home alone for a few hours...

The journey was shorter than we expected, so we turned up 15 minutes early. Phil and Megan are whispering and glancing down.
"We'll be right back." Megan says, smiling madly. She drags Phil off somewhere and I look at Blossom and give her a confused look.
"Okay then." She says, trying not to laugh. I smirk and kiss her forehead.
"Dan! Blossom! Thank god we aren't the only people here." I hear a familiar voice exclaim.
"Joe! Issy!" Blossom greets excitedly, turning around.
"Woah, you're huge!" Joe exclaims. Issy laughs while nursing MJ in her arms. I smile at her. Joe, Issy and Bo go into a conversation, so I pull out my camera and start to vlog.
"So, we are at the party, quite early in fact. Joe and Issy are here as well." They wave to the camera and carry on talking.

The party has started now and there are a lot more people. At the moment, we are sitting at the bar with Louise and Darcy. It's around 11 right now. Blossom is already feeling tired, so at around 1am we are going home. Megan and Phil are talking to Marcus, Jim and Tanya; we can just about see them over the mass of people. I'm only allowed two alcoholic drinks as I am driving. Phil and Megan will probably be too drunk to drive and Blossom will be too sleepy. Louise takes Darcy to the toilet, leaving Bo and I alone. A new song starts, it's a slow and melodic song.
"To all the couples in the YouTube community, come have a romantic slow dance." The DJ says. I smirk as Blossom grand my hand and pulls me to the dance floor next to Phil and Megan. I smile quickly at Phil. I wrap my arms around Bo's hips and pull her close. She wraps her arms around my neck and rests her head on my chest. I sigh happily and place my chin on the top of her head. I feel her bump pressing against my stomach. I swear I see the flash of a camera, but it was probably just the lights. We sway in sync as the music plays. Over a year ago, I was a depressed guy, but now I am the happiest man alive! I mean, I am having a baby and am engaged to the one I love the most. I'm so happy that my subscribers love her and see how much I love her. I can't wait until she is Blossom Howell.

The song ends. Megan and Phil are making their way to the bar. Blossom takes my hand and pulls me into a quieter room. We sit down and Bo rests her head on my lap.
"Wake me up at 11:45." She says quietly.
"Okay, love." I say, nodding slightly. Within moments her breathing deepens and she is asleep. I stroke her hair, smoothing it a little. I look up and see Zoë and Alfie entering the room.
"Hey!" Zoë smiles in a hushed voice.
"Hi!" I wave.
"You two are adorable." She comments.
"Thanks." I grin.

"Bo, it's 11:45, wake up." I say softly into her ear.
"2 more minutes!" Blossom moans, flipping over so her face is buried into my stomach.
"Come on Blossom." I laugh, rolling her back over. I lift her into a sitting position.
"Fine. Does my makeup look okay?" She asks.
"You look beautiful." I say honestly. She leans over and kisses me.
"I love you, bear." I laugh quietly at my old nickname.
"I love you too, tiger." We decide to go into the main room. I instantly spot Phil so we start walking over to him.
"Hey, Dan!" Phil grins. He's definitely drunk.
"Hey, Phil. Where's Megan?" I ask as I look around.
"Bathroom, I think." He answers, pointing vaguely to where the bathroom was. I see Bo nod and walk in the direction.
"So... It's our first New Year with our girlfriends." I say, knowing Phil isn't too drunk to have a serious conversation with.
"Crazy, isn't it." He says in a thoughtful tone, almost matching mine. "Do you think you and Blossom will ever get a house of your own?"
"Not unless you want your own house. You're my best friend, practically brother." I say truthfully.
"I want to always live with you, no matter if I'm married with kids or not." I smile at my best friend. I see Blossom and Megan making their way through the crowd. When they reach us, I give Blossom a quick peck on the lips before pulling out my camera.
"So, it's about ten to twelve, Blossom has waken up and Phil and Megan are already slightly drunk. I'm not allowed to drink because I am driving home." I pause for a second before turning the camera around. "There is Louise and Joe talking. What are you talking about?" I laugh. "Anyway, we have to leave at one because Bo will be very tired, hence the reason she fell asleep." I stop recording and quickly skim through the video. At the end, you can see Phil and Meg kissing for about ten seconds which makes me laugh.

Two minutes to go before 2016! Me and Blossom are standing outside on the balcony, looking out over a beautiful lake. I see Bo shivering, so I take off my small black jacket and place it over her shoulders. She looks at me gratefully. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss the top of her head.

One minute. A guy came around with some champagne. Surprisingly Blossom likes champagne! Nearly everyone is outside now.

The count down begins. 10... 9... 8... 7... I manage to get next to Blossom. 5... 4... 3.. She turns towards me slightly. 2.. 1.".. I quickly lean down and kiss Blossom passionately. Everyone shouts 'Happy New Year!'. I cup Blossom's cheeks and smile into the kiss.
"Happy new year, Tiger." I whisper. She rests her head on my chest.
"Happy new year, bear." She whispers back.

We finally find Phil and Megan and says goodbye to some people. I have discovered that Megan is the Party Animal type of drunk. Phil is the Happy drunk and I am the Sexual Predator apparently. We all clamber into my car and I drive home.