ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

I changed again in my bat form and flew away from the house and head back to the castle. I checked the window of Y/N's chamber as I saw her sleeping peacefully.. I should just head back to my chamber too and read  some of my book.... Tomorrow is gonna be a long day..

THE NEXT DAY

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

I woke up in my bed and got up to get ready for today, my cousins Heeseung hyung  and Sunghoon hyung are  coming for a visit for the wedding that will be held in a few months . I really hate this... Why would I have to marry this human? First of all, I don't know why that bracelet chose her.... It is a headache. I should hurry, they must be waiting for me at the ballroom. I walk in a hurry and suddenly I bumped into someone that made the person fall.

"OUCH!" A familiar female voice shouted and I look at her and it was that human, wearing that annoying face. She looked up to me and she was shocked and hurriedly stand up and bow at me. "I am so sorry Prince Jungwon. I was in a hurry to go at the ballroom.... I am having my dance lessons for the wedding." she said. " I was about to go there too.. Would you like to go there together? If you insist...."  said. "Uh... It's fine I guess. Let's go." She said while she walked away. 

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

It was really a long silent walk with the prince, as we already here in the ballroom with a few people that I am familiar with.. One guys over there was the one who avoid me from falling.. And another  guy too and a woman at her 30's, it should be our dance teacher.

"Prince Jungwon. Miss Y/N will be joining us for todays lesson, this is very important for your wedding. now miss Y/N please come with me." I followed her and make me into the position. " Prince Jungwon, do what we practice last time." "Ok.." "MUSIC!" 

The dance teacher said and the vampires play some delicate music. I noticed Prince Jungwon walk towards me and bow while his right hand rise. "May I have this dance....M-my Queen..?" He said  in a shy way.. So this is what it feels to get a dance with a prince.. I should play along or else I am doomed.

"You may... My...My king.." As I said that line, the prince look up to me as he was surprised what I said.. I reached out my hand as he stand up. I started dancing when I was a kid so I can follow him. 

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

We started dancing, from the start  she was doing great following me as she knows where I am going. "I must say human , you're a good dancer.."  I said to her. "Thank you Prince Jungwon.." " You play along as well.." I said." I just don't want to get scolded you dummy." " Heh.." I gave her a smirk as she got really grumpy at me. 

"Um.. I know it's not the time but, how about my mother? Is she okay? " "Oh your mother? She's fine...Now that I think about it, your mother almost kill me." "Why?" She asked. "She had a knife in her hands." "Hehe...Oh. I-I'm so sorr-" "It's fine, Human. Let's just finish this dance." "O-okay.." 

°Y/N'S P.O.V°

We finished the dance as the three of them clapped so that means they enjoyed it. "Wonderful Miss Y/N and Prince Jungwon!!  I should inform the King about this and he will be very happy hearing this wonderful news! Since you both did a fantastic job, we will continue this tomorrow." "O-of course..."Prince Jungwon said. "I should be on my way, Prince Jungwon. You can have some time for miss Y/N" She bowed down and left us four. " You were amazing miss Y/N. " The man said. "T-thank you.." "I forgot to introduced  myself. My name is Park Sunghoon, and here is Lee Heeseung. We are the cousins of your fiancé." He said as the other one walk towards me.