ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2

"Greetings my lady.... My name is Yang Jungwon.... I will be your fiancé from this day forward."

"I-I..." I stuttered again.

Well, he is a charming prince, but a RUDE VAMPIRE PRINCE! I cannot get married to a guy like him!! He's a vampire!! Humans and vampires are rivals since our ancestors and their ancestors!! As I didn't notice, I was already on the floor losing consciousness..... I want to get out of here..

"You know you can get out of here my lady." Jungwon said while smirking.

I forgot... They can read minds. Ugh...

"W-what will happen to me now?" I asked the king. "We have lots of chambers here, but I already pick you one. The maids are here to guide you to your chamber. " He said. "MAIDS!" Two maids quickly walks in front of the king. "Yes, Your Majesty?" "Guide this girl to her chamber, let her rest for a bit and change her to our attire." "Of course Your Majesty, this way my lady." "Jungwon I need to talk to you for a minute, it's very important." "Okay father." Jungwon made a glance with me and leaves.

The hallway was very dark, but it still has some torches. Pictures of all previous vampire kings and saw an empty frame. It has to be Jungwon's place for his portrait since he will be the next heir. I followed the two maids heading to my chamber.

"Here is your chamber, my lady. Have some rest for now." one maid said while bowing. "Oh.. T-thank you.. You may go now." They leave the chamber as I lie down in disbelief. "Do I really have to do this kind of thing? I don't want to live my life forever with a vampire! But.. I got chosen to marry him, but! AGHHHH!"

I had no choice.. I am to far away from home. I heard a knock from the door. I let them come."Come in." The door opened revealing the prince himself. "Are you fine?" he asked "How am I supposed to be fine if I'm going to marry you!? Especially that you are a vampire!?" I shouted in frustration."Woah, take it easy my lady, I hate it too. We are on the same path over here." "Well, that's great. We have in common. Look I know that you have a good deed, just please let me go, I am begging you, kind prince."

"Even If I let you go, you will be killed by my father, since you are a human after all." He said. "Aaaghhhhh.... I am trapped in this place..." "Well, I must be on my way then. I need something to take care of...Oh I almost forgot." He look at me again. "Your name human." "Y/N Elmstone." "Pft, not that pretty for a human like you." "*Shocked* How dare you?! Well, you're name is not that pretty either!! Hmp!" He leaves with no response. Ugh, how rude of him!

°JUNGWON'S P.O.V°

Why do I have to marry a human girl? From the very start, when I saw her, I really don't like the way she shouted at me, it was very rude of her. I am the crown prince and after all, I am gonna be soon to be king. Ugh, humans are annoying. I reached at the garden just to have some fresh air.

"At least I have something to make me feel at ease." I said. I hear footsteps going towards at my way, it was a maid. "Prince Jungwon, Prince Heeseung and prince Sunghoon are here." "Tell them both to come here." "Yes my prince."

Lee Heeseung and Park Sunghoon, my two older cousins. We have been in touch since when we were kids. They always taught me some thing that a future king must do, and they always support me.

I here some another footsteps near by, it must be Heeseung hyung. "Jungwon!" Sunghoon shouted. "Hyung, so glad to see you." "So? Where is that human?" Heeseung hyung asked. "Why would I talk about her?" I answered "Cause she is your fiancé?"Sunghoon asked."What do you mean fiancé? I don't have a fiancé. She's just a noble human woman that is a stranger." "Jungwon, I know you're having crisis at your human fiancé, but the necklace chose her. There has to be a reason...." "I don't know hyung.." I said.