The School Project

Credits to richardyeol who made this fantastic cover of my book. I really really love it.

BTW this story was dedicated to richardyeol

Please follow richardyeol too ^___^

----------------------------

Mina and Kyla were the only ones left at their school because of designing the school for the next program.

"It's already 9pm and yet we're still here!?" Mina, the class president complained and started to text her school driver. "Damn it! No signal?"

"Just relax Mina! We still have to finish this program project." Said Kyla as she starts to find some ribbons.

The doors of the school lobby had opened and revealed that it was just Ms.Lawrence. Mina gasped as she heard her new teacher talk to her.

"Um, maybe you'll be needing this." Ms.Lawrence said while she handled Kyla the ribbons. "Thank you Ms.Lawrence! And yes, these things are the one I needed!"

The lights became dimmed, the curtains in the lobby are flying because kf the wind. The atmosphere started to get cold and the two students are really now scared.

"Hey! I heard that there was a ghost here?" Mina said as her face turn paled. "Yeah, me too! I heard about it too!" Kyla and Mina went to their teacher Ms.Lawrence to hug her.

They closed their eyes while hugging Ms.Lawrence, and she talked. "And yes, it was all true!" Mina and Kyla's eyes began to expand.

"And there was no other ghost here!" Ms.Lawrence added as the two students broke their hugs and started to panic.

"I was the one and only ghost here!" Ms.Lawrence said and the two students began to screamed so hard.