Caretaker

Hello everyone! It's been a long while since i updated this story. So here it is! My new UD. Sorry

This story was dedicated to @lilly-is-my-horse sorry i can't tag you >___< but please bear with it. Thank you for reading my stories! Love yah

--------------------

My older sister and I are having our vacation here at our aunt's big house. It was definately really a big house but we're just staying in our aunt's room.

My aunt's husband was in other country and they were planning to visit him there and let us be here and they'll be only gone for 10 days.

Our aunt's babies have their own caretaker because my aunt can't still manage the babies on her own.

The two caretakers are having their passports and free ticket to Singapore because our aunt will come with them because just like what i said earlier, my aunt can't manage them.

Today was the day their flight was. And was now gone to airport to wait for the plane.

Our aunt told us that we can use the computer in her room anytime so we did use it.

2 days later and we're in the room of my aunt, surfing the wifi and while my older sister takes the computer.

The room was quite and only the aircon's noise can be heard. We're alone in the room and i was sitting on beside of the bed and while my sister's eyes was still focusing on the computer.

Suddenly the door opened but we didn't noticed it, we just heard it but didn't even bother to look at it and was really busy of what we're doing.

"Hello!"

Suddenly we both heard a voice and both of us was distracted through the voice.

Without looking behind or me, my sister decided to speak.

"Did you heard that? I thought it was Nikki!" Nikki was one of the caretaker of our aunt's babies.

"Oh yeah i thought of it too!"

Then a short silence and i decided to continue.

"Isn't she was in Singapore with aunt?" We both freezed and fears are starting to travel through my whole body.

"Sht! Oh yeah i remembered! She was in Singapore too! Aunt just traveled with her, right?" She then decided to take her sight away from the computer.