Short sayings and facts

Funeral Rules or I facts

If you will go into a funeral, make sure you or your family members will not take out some foods.

● After you went into the funeral. Don't go straight into your house or home, go somewhere example: Supermarkets, church and etc. But never into someone's house or your house....

● Don't sleep inside or outside the funeral.

● Don't cry in front of the dead, or don't ever dare to drop some tears into the dead's funeral.

● Make sure if you are going with kids, make them wear RED color. Because the RED symbols happiness so that the dead will not disturb or follow them.

● After you go in funeral, GO somewhere and after you go somewhere make sure that you're going to take a bath.

● If you're the dead's family, don't service others to their destinations.

Butterflies colors meaning

Black - It means there's a dead

●White- It means a spirit was looking for you

Brown- It means there will be money that will come.

Have you ever experience about when you just placed a thing in every place and then you are just out for a minute/seconds/hour. Then when you return, that thing that you placed was gone?

That's what we called GOOD SPIRIT, it means there's a good spirit in your house/home.

● If you saw a person and it seems like he/she doesn't had a face. Tap him/her. It is to know if that person was dead or not.

●At Fridays don't talk about "Aswangs", Aswangs lived in Philippines and other countries I think... They transform into a pig, bat, dog, cow, chicken. They had strong senses when Friday comes, so don't dare to talk about them.Usually at nights.