chapter 1

~hey bae ;))~

annas pov:

it was monday morning,i have just woken up after shutting my alarm off. it was the last week of summer break and i was gonna go to a little cabin in canada with some of my friends.(this is set  in michigan rn) i was lowkey excited about it and not because of the cabin but because i was finally going to be able to spend quality time with my best friends(emmi,juj,sab,dev, and ami.there were also boys  christian,chase,cooper,zack). 

ive met some of them through my soccer club outside of school, it ended this winter tho but im still glad i got to meet them .without them the world would be so much more shittier than it already is yk. 

in the mornings we usually have a routine. i get ready and head out to drive to sabs house. she usually has dev and zack with her. then i go to coopers house because him and sab are kinda a thing.....idk they said its complicated and i respect their privacy. the others either walk or take emmis car with her. 

we wait at this exact spot where we hang out before going in for first period.

 when we arrive christian,juj and ami are usually already there but we wait around for the rest so we can head inside.

 it was a boring day .just like any other day. christian usually gets into a fight. zack and i usually go to the bleachers in the field to eat for lunch and talk. i love him .hes like a big brother to me and i know he would do anything for me.i would too. sab and coop disappear at lunch so i dont even bother looking for them. juj,emmi,ami and chase usually play football on the field so thats also partially why zack and i sit there.

our group in school is known as the 'mysterious' group. tbh idk what thats suppose to mean but im guessing no one really knows what we are because we usually split up into other groups ,but we're still really close. its confusing and weird but i dont mind.

there was a new member added to the group .she doesnt live in michigan tho,dev and sab had met her when they flew out to canada this winter. apparently shes nice, i mean ive facetimed her a couple of times and shes seems super nice and genuine so i was happy to welcome her in the group or shall i say family. ofc everyone had to agree to it before we made it happen since we are a family rather than just a friendship group.

us going to canada can have an opportunity to meet her and maybe her friends too. im essited.her names karina,pretty huh.

~skip to friday after school ~

its about timeeeeee. ive just gotten out of last period and started heading out to my car. i got in and waited for sab,dev,zack and probably cooper before heading to sabs house. we needed to pack but instead of packing individually we just packed in groups. you can imagine it was more chaotic and took longer but it worked out in the end. i mean we can honestly go down there when we want since its owned by my grandparents from back in the day. they would also go down there with there friends like us.

~skip to on the road~  (some sad music could really be in use rn just sayinggg)

this was gonna be a long trip .but its worth it.

 at least in the mean time i can still be in the car with my friends and not having to worry about plane tickets and shi. 

we were traveling with 2 cars.

in my car was zack (in the passenger seat)and dev,sab and coop in the back (and ofc me driving) 

in the other car was emmi driving and juj (in the passenger seat) and christian and chase in the back.

 turns out ami couldnt make it,which was kinda sad. i wanted her to come too but theres always a next time.