chapter 8

WAIT I DIDNT PUBLISH THISSS. i made this days ago and i swear i published it..

______________________________________________________________________

~im doing this instead of school~

~im really motivated now but as soon as i go back to school (8th march) ill probably struggle updating so enjoy while you can ;)~

evas pov:

its been a couple of days and I've been spending it with Zack, he told me about Anna and how shes still unconscious. i feel so bad. he also told me about sab and dev because he knew I've met them before. he said they were doing better than Anna but still unconscious too.

poor Zack. he must be so over this. i'm trying to comfort him as much as i can but its weirder since we've only met a few days ago. but i feel like he trusts me which is a good thing. we've spent alot of time together because we're both going in and out of the hospital all the time.

the doctors did some more investigating on Karina and it turns out she has some cloudiness in 3 parts of her brain (but more to the back of her head). 

they told me that her occipital lobes has some cloudiness on the right side which effects her sight. her cerebellum was damaged long term which effects her balance and coordinate movements. they also told me her brain stem was weaker than usual which effects her breathing and blood circulation. this made her brain gain less blood and oxygen then needed. 

they're not sure what they're gonna be able to do to help so they're keeping Karina for longer. there was a lot of tests and scans done.

they told us  Karina was lucky she fainted here other than anywhere else because they were sure that we weren't going to get it checked out. this could've  affected her future by a lot. 

i'm just so glad they were able to find out what was wrong with her. i knew this wasn't normal but i didn't know it was that bad..

Zacks been here for me too. moral support. we just need each other right now. he goes to visit Anna and the others every other day. i didn't because i felt like they wouldn't want me to go see them. especially when i haven't even introduced myself. I've walked past Annas door a couple time tho. oh and i still go see sab and dev. i'm really only comfortable going to there room to sit down and talk to them.

i can tell these are some good people. the whole friendship group's so precious. you can just tell when someones a nice person, or at least i can.

me and Zack have slept in the hospital a couple of times, hes not doing so good. i just have to be there for him. he deserves so much more.

he told me that Emmi, also one of her closest friends along with Annas passed away in the crash. it broke my heart.

i  remember when Zack found it,he just sobbed on my shoulder. i cried with him too. i know how it feels to loose someone,someone who meant to world to you. you just loose them in seconds. 

i remember when my dad took his last breath.

~flashback to evas car crash~

we were in the car on our way home after a little daughter and father bonding,he would take me to cheerleading practice every Tuesdays and Wednesdays. but this time he asked if i wanted to get  milkshakes with him before heading home. of course i said yes. we got our milkshakes and sat back in the car. i only sat in the front seat when we ate together because i didn't really like it, i never did. plus the backs more comfy especially when you get it all to yourself. 

we finish eating and start heading back. i hopped in the backseat and got comfortable(putting my seat belt on obvi). 

we were about 10 mins away from home when i noticed he was going faster than usual around this area. we go to practice all the time so i basically know this off by heart.