chapter 3

~hey bae ;)) happy valentine you single whore~

(valentines almost over but still..)

annas pov:

i woke up...

holy shit. its not black anymore i can actually see.

im in a hospital room. it looks super unfamiliar,not like the ones in Michigan

omg am i actually awake? i cant tell if this is real.

my eyes were open but i couldn't really move. i still had iv's in my arms and wires everywhere.

i started to look around the room. all i saw was a pile of bags and stuff in the corner of the room on a chair. next to that chair was another one. and it looked like someone had slept there. there was a blanket and some pillows layed out on top of it.

am i back?

it felt so unreal, i could finally see. that darkness was so frustrating and scary. i thought id never wake up. i haven't tried talking yet but i didn't feel like it. i was still so tired. all i did was cry,scream and sleep these past 3 weeks. at least i think its been 3 weeks.has it really been that long?

i had an urge to sit up. i was really uncomfortable. being in the same position for weeks isn't the most comfortable thing. im sure they moved my joints every now and then but i wasn't the one controlling it.

it felt so weird.

i lifted my arms and legs to stretch, it felt so good .i might have moved my arms a bit to quickly because i felt a sharp pain go down my body.

'ouch' i groan.

seconds later the machines started beeping like crazy next to me. i started to freak out.

whats happening to me.

the sharp pain came back a second time. 'what the' i mumbled.

the third time hurt a lot more than the others.

i cried out in pain. 'help!,help! somebody! idk whats wrong with me!' i screamed

no response. no one came

why was no one coming to help me. where is everyone?

i started to get worried.

the fourth shock made me realize something...

it felt just like the time i died in the crash. wait

were they shocking me again.

did i die again?

i was interrupted from my thoughts but another sharp pain.

'OUCH' was the last thing i remember crying out before i felt my whole body jump.

it took a a moment but i  found myself  breathing quickly.  my vision was blurry.

i heard slow beeping in the background and people talking..

am i back? did i ever leave?

i heard someone call my name. i think they were trying to communicate with me.

'zack?' i mumble under my breath.

'yes thats me. omg anna your back' his voice cracked

my body hurt but now i could move. and i saw.

im awake. holy shit im awake!

i started to sit up but the doctors pushed me back down to a lying position.