chapter 2

~heyy bae ;))~

(still annas pov)..

once they lifted me up, they put me inside what i think was an ambulance. it probably was.

i was in so much pain.

i couldnt understand why no one could hear me. it was fustrating.

it was worse like this. tbh it was the same ,but i couldnt see anything which made it 10x more difficult

dont even get me started on the pain. holy shit. ive never felt like this.

i couldnt think straight. the pain just over took it.

after a few minutes of people shuffling and talking to each other i felt something move from under me. we were moving. 

someone was holding my hand. i knew it was zack. i could still hear his little sniffles next to me.

im so sorry zack.

i dont think he ever let go of my hand ,not until we arrive at the hospital.

the nurses and paramedics rushed me inside. i just remember thinking how aggressive and messy they were. i was already in so much pain and them moving me around and adjusting me really hurt. 

i cryed out in pain when they layed me down on the bed. i still couldnt see anything.

i tryed going to sleep but i couldnt. 

i felt needles going inside my arms and a tube down my neck.  i gaged at the feeling of it almost choking me before i could properly breath again.

i could barely breath before and  i wasnt sure why.

i still couldnt really process anything. i couldnt believe it

i didnt want to.

seeing emmi. and not finding juj.

seeing sab and dev get taken away and cooper struggling to breath.

seeing zack breakdown as he was holding my dead body..

i died. 

but my body fought hard for me and eventually i came back. 

im just so glad that i made it back for zack. and the others

speaking of i have no idea where they are. and its starting to worry me.

i really hope they're okay. the car crash was so bad. emmis cars gone..... and so is she.

im so sorry emmi. i just felt silent tears rolling down my face as i was thinking about her.

she was my best friend. and now shes gone .forever.

i tryed so hard to save her. and juj. 

she probably died as well. i let out a loud cry.

we were just trying to spend time with each other for the summer. and now look at us. 

why did i have to be so close to emmis car. i could have prevented my car from getting hit.

i have been screaming and crying for hours . i was trying so hard to open my eyes or at least try and say something.

i was in so much pain. i just needed to see someone. i needed zack.

i was so fustrated that i couldnt do anything.  its like i was paralyzed. my minds going crazy. 

i have so much to ask and know. 

i need to know if the others are okay. and if emmi came back. and if juj is alive.