chapter 6

~im so stressed rn lol~  but heyy bae :))

evas pov:

i was at Karina's house waiting for everyone to arrive,i was excited to meet them, Karina has told me some of them are really fun .plus i wanna make new friends.

its takes them awhile to get here since there in Michigan but i still spent the whole day at Karina's house. Cynthia couldn't come today because she had to travel with her parents to la for a few weeks,something came up so she wont be meeting them anytime soon.

~skip to almost 7 hours later~

okay okay. its been a  long time and we're starting to get  worried. they should have been here hours ago and no ones answering their phones. Karina was pasting back and forth in her living room while i kept calling sab and dev (because they were the only two i had contacts of). it didnt even ring, it went straight to voice mail. i have no idea whats going on. 

Karina started panicking making up scenarios 

'what if they got lost'she said'what if they got hurt'she raised her voice a little' what if they need our help!'

'hey calm down Karina i'm sure they're fine' i told her. my voice was a little shaky and she noticed so i don't think she believed me. i have a feeling that something went wrong too. i just don't want Karina freaking out more than she already is.

a few minutes later she got a phone call. she was upstairs at the time so i jumped up and grabbed it. it read 'Anna' on it. i'm positive that's one of the girls so i quickly picked up.

'hello,are you okay? where are yo-' i got cut off

'good evening ma'am' he sighed 'this is the police department'

oh no i thought. this cant be good.

'whats wrong officer. is everything okay with Anna?'

there was a little pause before he continued to speak. he spoke in a quiet tone but i can tell he wasn't calm by his voice slightly shaking.

'i'm guessing you know the person called Anna shumate then?' he asked

'well.... i haven't met her but i've spoken to her on the phone'i replied.

'are you karina? the contact read that name so u figu-' i cut him off 

'oh no no this is my friends phone but shes not here right now. my names Eva . Eva Cudmore' i introduced myself

that was lie. i just didn't want him to make me pass the phone to Karina to which she was still upstairs.

'oh okay..... well there was a horrible car accident' i heard sirens going off in the background. 'i just found this phone in this car and this was the last number that was called so i figured id call'

Omg.

' is everyone okay? what happened?' i asked desperately. i just froze

'em i'm not sure if everyone's okay, but Anna just got taken away along with a few others' there was a pause again. 'we're gonna need you guys to come to (address of the hospital) right away'

'yes officer right away ill bring my friend and we will come as soon as we can'

he hung up.

i just stood there. i slowly moved my phone away from my ear and set it down on the table next to me. i just thought everything through. how quickly things can change and how quickly you can loose someone. Karina was literally speaking to them this morning and now..

i started tearing up. i don't know Anna on a personal level but i'm so scared for her. and the others i swear there was like 2 cars full of them. dev and sab.