Chapter 8

Mercedes POV

"Tell me something no one about you." I say to Joe one night. He wraps an arm around my shoulders. He thinks for a bit before coming up with something.

"Ok here's something. One Summer my sister crashed the car that we shared and I took the blame for her. And got grounded for the whole summer and my mom taught me how to sew.

My eyes go wide and I look at my boyfriend. Why am I just finding this out.

"Sew as in clothes?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Sew as in you can make clothes?" He nods once more. "Sew as in you can make me gear?" He looks at me. "Cmon I don't wanna see sarath as it is. And how would u feel if he was making my gear and I had to try it on and he has to touch me and see if it looks good on me? He thinks for a bit.

"Your in charge of getting fabric and your gonna bedazzle." I turn my head.

"Bedazzle?" I ask him. He nods his head. "Ion know how to do that shit." I say.

"I'll teach you it's not that hard." He says.

"Joe."

"If you want me to make your gear your going to have pitch in." I roll my eyes. "Don't roll you eyes at me lil girl." He growls in my ear. My heart starts beating and a smile come to face. I turn around me face him. Pressing my lips to his, I wrap my arms around his neck. His arms go around my waist. We pull away a few moments later.

"I love you." He says breathless.

"I love you more."

Joe POV

Mercades ran out early this morning to get some fabric for her gear. I hear tiny footsteps come down the stairs. I turn around and see joelle coming down the stairs.

"Morning princess." I say.

"Morning daddy." She says. She sits at the counter. I put some egg, turkey bacon,and pancakes on her plate.

"Do you want milk or apple juice?" I ask her.

"Milk please." She says with a mouth full of egg.

"What did I tell you about talking with food in your mouth?" I slightly scold.

"Sorry daddy." She says lowly. I hear the front door open.

"Joe?!" A voice yells.

"In the kitchen!" I yell with my back facing the kitchen entrance."

"Mommy!" Joelle yells. I turn around and see Galina in my kitchen.

Mercedes pov

When I pull up to joes house I see a car in the drive way. I get my bags from the car and walk in the house. I hear a man and woman yelling. I walk in the house and walk towards the yelling. My eyes get wide when they see galina in the house.

"Mercades!" Jojo yells when she sees me. Both adults stop yelling when they hear her. She jumps from her seat and runs over to me. I lift her up and put her on my hip. Galina gives me a face and looks me up as down. I roll my eyes and take joelle to her room. I put on icarly on her iPad and give her some headphones and have it cranked up loud before leaving to go see what the hell they are arguing about. I Stand in the door way watching them argue.

Galina is wearing this red shirt that shows her boobs. These red thigh boots and shorts. It takes everything in me to not snap. How dare she walk in my man house wearing that bullshit.

 How dare she walk in my man house wearing that bullshit