Chapter 13

Mercades pov

"Remember when you said you would do anything for me?" I say quietly and Joe is hugging me from behind and rubbing my bump. He hums a yes in my ear. One of he babies kicks and he rubs that area until they settle down.

"Did you mean it when you said it?" He turns me around slowly placing his hands on my bump.

"Whole heartedly" he says softly. I smile slightly.

"So If I said i wanted you to turn heel.... Would you?" He squints his eyes at me. I smile innocently.

"Mercy..." I pout slightly.

"You can do it!" I say rubbing his arms up and down.

"I don't even know how to be a bad guy." He says.

"I can help you! I'm one of the best heels of this modern era!" If I could I would be bouncing up and down. He looks everywhere but at me. Grabbing his face and making his face look at mine. He sighs loudly and I smile hard knowing I won.

"Why do u want me to be heel so bad?" He asks grabbing my hand and walking me to the couch. He sits first then pulls me down to his lap.

"Because smackdown has been so boring lately and I wanna have something interesting to watch during the rest of my pregnancy. Which isn't gonna last much longer." He nods his head slowly and runs hands thoigh my hair.

"How would I do it?" He says. He raises one eyebrow.

"I don't know that's up to you to decide. Your the one that wants to turn heel." I kiss his cheek and get off his lap. I hold in my giggle as I walk up the stairs

"It was your fucking idea Mercades!" He yells causing me giggle loudly. I love this man so much.

———-

Once again it's another Paper view that I'm not apart of. Don't get me wrong I'm so excited to be a mom but I'm also bored not being at the thunder dome with my family. But I'm also happy that I'm pregnant but as of right now being 8 months pregnant fucking sucks.

It's hard watching wrestling knowing I can do exactly what their doing and then some and I can't do it right now.

"Knock knock!" I hear taking me out of my thoughts. I look up and see trinity walking in. She gives me a smile and run-walks over to me. She's been coming every Friday since she found out I'm pregnant. And Since Becks is pregnant too, she's here with us. Meaning She's here while we watch our men wrestle.

"Omg your huge!" She says rubbing my bump softly. One of the babies kick while rubbing there home. She smiles hard.

"So Joe said he's trying something new?" Trin says holding Kevin in her arms. Kevin is laying in her arms like a baby. It's so funny and cute.

"Yeah he's gonna be working with Paul and they came up with a new gimmick" I say rubbing my bump as one of the twins kicked.

"Wait Paul so that means he's gonna be heel!" Becks says squeaking. I shrug my shoulders.

Joe is returning to wwe which makes me happy! He left in the beginning of the pandemic and hadn't been back since. Since she left he's gotten more buff and sexier.

The only people who knew he was returning was me Becks and Trin. I really wish I could be there with him but I can't since I'm heavily pregnant.

One thing I didn't know was going to happen was when he was going to reveal he's back.

The girls and I were talking about random stuff when i see someone take down the spear. We all stop talking and watch as Joe begins to pound the fiend and trash talks him.

He then goes after Braun and does the same thing. Then he hold the title up and summerslam closes out.

"Oh my god that was fucking crazy!" Rebecca says taking the words out of all of our mouths.

"I wonder where this is gonna go?" I speak. They both nod.

"What's funny is that we see Joe all the time especially as of late and for some reason on tv he looks so different." Trin says making all of us laugh.

"Ouch!" I say loudly making both woman look at me. I rub my stomach.

"You ok M?" I don't reply making both womans faces turn to worry. The front door opens revealing Colby and and Joe. They were both smiling as they walk though the door but there smiles are soon gone when they see Trin and Becks faces.

30 minutes go by and the pain doesn't stop at all. Tears begin to cloud up my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Colby says walking over to Becks.

"Mercy's in Pain and won't answer us when we ask her what's wrong. Joe rushes over to me and kneels down to my get as low as I am.

"Hey baby what's wrong." He says softly looking me in the eyes. I open my mouth to speak before I feel another sharp pain and a sob leaves my mouth before any words could. I lay my head on Joe's shoulder sobbing.

"We gotta get her to the hospital." Colby says causing all of them to agree with him.

"I'll go grab the car." Colby says grabbing Joe's car keys and running outside.

"Baby?" Joe says softly. I look up at him with blurry vision. He brings his thumb and rubs my cheek softly. "I have to lift you up and it might hurt ok?" I furrow my brows in worry. He kisses the middle of eyebrows to calm me down.

The moment he lifts me up a rush of pain runs though my body. I bite my lip to avoid any screams from coming out of my mouth. Once I'm in the car my head is placed on something. I look up and see Trinity staring down at me. He runs her hand though my hand and holds my hand.

"It's gonna be ok Mercy it's gonna be ok".

Hi guys

Sorry for he cliffhanger😭

I gotta get this off my chest

Sasha should've won the royal rumble! Ronda doesn't deserve shit! She doesn't even care about wwe she cares about money

Brock shouldn't have won. He didn't need to be in the rumble. The rules are if you have a championship match at rr you don't get to be in the rumble. Especially since he was champion going into the rumble. Which is annoying. Aj or Randy should've won.

And Sasha fans stop thinking she's retiring! Just cuz they show a video package of her doesn't mean shit! Stop wishing that on her. It's annoying.

I erased so many Parts of this before finalizing this

There is no timeline in this story. So be aware of that.

I didn't edit or proof read this story

~Za'Mahj🤍