Chapter 15

MercadesVarnado: our Chubbys wanted to say hi❤️

Comments are disabled

———-

RomanReigns: Dad of 3 is better than any title I've ever won

Comments are disabled

———-

I can't really remember how I got here. Holding a baby wrapped up in a periwinkles blue blanket. Eyes closed as light,faint snores leave his tiny body.

To the left of me. the love of my life holding the other half of the equation. Only difference is that the one he's holding a girl. She's got his skin tone. Her tiny hand is holding onto his large finger.

I've never seen a man in such awe before. He looks like he can't believe what he's seeing right now. To be honest I can't either.

"Knock knock" we hear a female voice say. We both take our eyes off of the babies and on to the door. My eyes look and see joelle standing next to Joes mom.

"Oh my goodness." My mom says covering her mouth with her palms.

"Daddy I wanna see." Joelle stands walking over to her father. He nods his head at the five year old.

"One second Jojo." He says carefully getting off and out of the bed. He places our son in the crib next to the bed. He lifts jojo up and places her next to me.

Her head immediately lays on my arm. She smiles hard at the baby.

"This is your baby brother." I say softly looking at her.

"Hi." She says waving causing us all to smile. "You wanna hold him?" I ask she looks up at me and nods her head up and down fastly.

"Joe can you grab that pillow off the couch for me please?" He nods his head and grabs the large pillow off the couch. He puts it next to jojo on the side I'm not on.

I carefully places the sleeping baby boy in her small arms. As soon as I put him in her arms his eyes flutter open.

"Oh" she gasps.

"He opened his eyes look to at you." Joe says.

"Hi I'm jojo." She says rubbing her finger down his cheek. He starts to move his arms but is unable to. I open the blanket so he has more room. He grabs into joelles finger immediately. She smiles down at her little brother.

"Do you think he remembers me talking to him when he was inside of you?" She asks me and Joe.

"I'm pretty sure they both do baby." Joe says kissing her head.

"Do you think he likes my voice?" I chuckle slightly.

"Yeah I think so."

"Hi baby brother!" We both crack a smile. "I remember when you were in Mercy's stomach." She says.

He makes little cooing noises and as she continues to talk to him until their sister begins crying. He soon begins to cry too. A frown come across jojos face quickly.

I take the baby out of her arms while and Joe pulls her onto his lap.

"It wasn't your fault baby girl. He's just tired." He says consouling the 5 year old.

———

My mom and jojo left a few hours ago. A couple of nurses came and took the twins away to check there vitals and things.

"We still need to come up with names" I say once Joe walks out of the bathroom.

"You have any ideas?" He asks me sitting down on the bed. I nod my head up and down smiling brightly.

He runs his hand through my hair and chuckled lightly.

"And what would they be?" He hums.

"I only have a name for him." I admit laying my head on his shoulder. "Ok so it's Leati Jacob." He looks down at me and I look up at him. He has a small smile on his face.

"I love it." He says kissing my forehead.

"Your gonna have to name her because I can't think of anything." I say yawning slightly.

"Get some rest lovebug." He says kissing my forehead one more time before sleep comes over me.

Hi guys

Long time no see

Hope you guys like the chapter

Thanks to reignsbaby23 for the help

Don't forget to vote!

~ZaMahj🤎