Character Index: Hasutā no Kokoro (Index)

(Warning: Any images used within this fanfiction are not my own work, except for the character sheet of my OC, Lord Hasutā no Kokoro. )

(Warning: I do NOT own Overlord or the characters, the only characters I own are Hasutā no Kokoro and Arachnias. I recommend watching the anime and reading the light novels in order to understand the events that may change within this story.)

[......] = Spells/Skills/Items

[......] = Notification/Information

-------------------------------------------//----]

The information below provides information regarding Hasutā no Kokoro. However, not all of his character details/skills/levels/spells/items will be explained as I have not fully developed all of his character data. Additionally, some small details may change later in the story depending on how Hasutā will develop as a character.

Hasutā no Kokoro was one of the first players to join YGGDRASIL, as well as the most powerful, and spent most of his free time discovering new glitches within the game script to further increase his own power

Hasutā no Kokoro was one of the first players to join YGGDRASIL, as well as the most powerful, and spent most of his free time discovering new glitches within the game script to further increase his own power. As he spent more time attempting to exploit the  game's system, he soon unearthed a way to exceed Lv100 and outrank all other players in YGGDRASIL.

However, due to his misuse of the game's fallacious design, Hasutā was prohibited from participating in online tournaments such as championships. As a result, he was unable to gain any official titles within the game's leader boards, yet most players still acknowledged Hasutā as the most overpowered being within the famous DMMO-RPG.

---------------------------------------------------------/
[Official Racial Levels:]

[Primeval Mage (37 lv)] - An ancient being who has existed since the conception of YGGDRASIL; they hold the unique ability to control the flow of time and bend it to their perpetual will. However, though this racial skill is mostly used as an offensive prowess, it also provides a limited number of ways to defend one's self from incoming attacks, both physical and magical. The additional skills it provides are as follows:
-----------------------------------------------------------
Immunity to time-based spells
+45% to spell damage and speed
Regain 70% lost HP every 35 seconds

[Pulse Measure] A 6th tier spell which forces an anomaly within the time-space continuum, creating a thread of contorted energy in front of the caster. The thread expands into a large cone of invariable power that instantly vaporises any creature below level 60 . However, any creature above the stated level will receive a large burst of negative energy, as well as debuffs.

[Time Lance] A 8th tier spell that produces a large spear formed from enigmatic energy. This powerful weapon will instantly kill any creatures below level 80, and will cause a large shockwave expanding within a 25-foot-radius. Any creature caught within the shockwave will receive a large debuff to their physical resistance.