Innie <3 opened the chatroom.

Hi ?

➽➽➽

It was already Wednesday and Jeongin had no answer, the Chris guy still hadn't opened his text.

Jeongin wanted to send one more but he was worried it would pass out as being desperate or something. He didn't want that so he went to his classes like everything was fine, ate at the cafeteria with Felix and Seungmin and got back home.

On that particular day, he had decided to go spend some time in a cat café not too far away from his university.

It was ten minutes past five in the afternoon so it was a bit crowded but Jeongin eventually found a table in a corner after ordering an iced americano with chocolate macaroons.

"Here is your order- Oh Jeongin." The waiter stopped in his tracks, Jeongin smiled at him.

"Hi Minho hyung." He greeted him, a little bit embarrassed. He did know the older worked here but had hoped it wasn't his shift.

Minho was Hyunjin's senior, not his. They had met at one of the dance department gatherings. Minho was someone really likeable and trustworthy, Felix and Seungmin liked him as well but they hadn't seen each other since the break up with Hyunjin.

Minho placed the tray down on the table. "Let me just ask for my break, it's been a long time since we talked." He said going back to the counter.

Jeongin couldn't help but feel anxious, Minho was still Hyunjin's friend not his. The older sat down in front of him. "So how are you ?" He asked.

"I'm good, hyung." Jeongin answered, taking a sip of his drink. "What about you ?"

"Being a junior is killing me." Minho complained. "But I love dancing so it's worth it."

Jeongin gave him a small smile. "Don't forget to invite me to your first show."

"Sure Jeongin." Minho said, taking his phone from his back pocket. "You need to come to the dance department recital at the end of month."

Minho showed him the flyer on his phone making Jeongin bit the inside of his cheek. "I don't think I should."

"Jeongin, Hyunjin should be the one hiding not you." Minho said with a frown.

"But he isn't, worse, he is already with someone new." Jeongin argued, playing with his food.

Minho took his hand softly making him look up. "He may be my friend and junior but it doesn't mean what he did was okay. I'm here for you Jeongin, so be here for me too and come to the recital."

"But Hyunjin-"

"Hyunjin is dumb and I'm his hyung so he has nothing to say." Minho cut off.

➽➽➽-

Jeongin got back home after the cat café with his heart a little lighter, Minho was still his friend and it was a big step forward already. There was no Beomgyu in sight so he went to his bedroom, changed into a comfy outfit and decided to laze around on his phone.

BESTea

Innie

I'm bored

Lixie

Poor Baby

Minnie

Chris didn't answer right ?

Innie

Yes...