Jeongin was hiding.

Chris had promised to find him so he was hiding, he had no idea why this stupid idea had poped up in his head. He felt stupid, clutching his knees to his chest in an unknown closet. Jeongin had his phone resting against his knees and he was just waiting.

The game had started innocently, Chan had no idea what he looked like so finding him in two hundred people was nearly impossible.

Jeongin was clearly drunk, his mind took too long to function normally.

He could go back on his words and tell Chan he wasn't ready, that he was just joking. Only one week had gone by since they started talking, there was no way Jeongin was ready to face him.

Jeongin gave Chan the most abstract description of him possible, a fox looking male with black hair. He didn't know where Chan would go with that.

Not in the closet where he was hiding, Jeongin prayed.

He was starting to be anxious, Chan hadn't sent any texts back and his friends had made no move to find him either.

Should he go ? Should he just-

The bedroom's door was pushed open, slamming against the wall making Jeongin's heart jump in his chest.

Someone is here, Someone is here, Someone is here, Jeongin repeated in his mind like a broken record.

Then he heard...a moan, a very loud one.

"Be patient baby." An unknown voice mumbled, shuffling noises following.

"Ah~" The whiny voice said again, "Please."

Jeongin was drunk but not dumb, he knew this voice, that stupid loud voice annoying the shit out of him.

Choi Beomgyu.

Jeongin decided he had enough when he heard a slap, no way he was staying here witnessing Beomgyu call Soobin daddy.

He counted to three in his head, before opening the closet door loudly, startling the two on the bed.

"Shit !" Soobin cursed, pulling his pants up awkwardly. "Jeongin ?" He frowned at his boyfriend's roommate.

"Surprise !" Jeongin said, putting his arms up in the air for additional effect.

Beomgyu scoffed from the bed, Jeongin peeked behind Soobin, his friend still had his boxer on. He was laying on the bed knee up, head resting on his palm like he was trying to seduce Jeongin.

"Yah Yang Jeongin how dare you cock block me !" Jeongin couldn't believe him, was he saying that for real.

"Beomgyu-"

"Want to join ?" He teased, getting an embarrassed noise from Soobin and a gasp from Jeongin.

"I think I should go." Jeongin stuttered, ears pink from embarrassment.

Soobin nodded aggressively, pushing him to the door, both of them ignored Beomgyu crackling in the background.

"Talk to you tomorrow or maybe never." Soobin said not meeting his eyes, closing the door in Jeongin's face.

Jeongin groaned cursing his friend in his mind, typical Beomgyu.

He went down the corridor, eyes fixed on his phone. So concentrated he bumped into someone making his phone fall flat on the floor.

"I'm sorry I-" The stranger cut himself off. "You are that cutie from the club."

Jeongin frowned, not remembering seeing such a handsome man the night he had gone to The Tortoise and The Hare. "Am I ?"