but i love you?

Lady Bug POV
Whenever Cat is upset I can always find him at the harbor, it's where we shared most of our memories with each other. As I made my way to the harbor I got this sudden chill I can't even describe it but I know something wasn't right.

Cat Noir (Blanc) POV
"Plagg claws out" Once I was Cat Noir again it made it easier for me to make it to the harbor (since it's across the city) until I spotted lady bug. Suddenly that cold empty feeling was back and Hawk moths cold bitter voice returned in my head. I tried fighting him but there was no use he always had been and will be stronger than me. The akuma took over and I was Cat Blanc.

Cat Blanc (Noir) POV
There's lady bug now is my chance!
" Don't hesitate Cat Blanc, once you defeat ladybug give me her miraculous along with yours" said Hawk moth. "I won't disappoint this time" I said with an evil smirk forming on my face.

Cat Noir (Blanc) POV
In an instant ladybug was out of sight and I was back in control. I needed to warn ladybug but how can I? Whenever I see her Blanc takes over , I need to see master. I later found master in a carnival , but before I went to see him I had to be well . . . me. I ran into an alleyway "Plagg claws in" as soon as Plagg escaped my ring I hid him in my shirt pocket and ran to Master. "Adrien?" he said cautiously. "Master it's me I promise ". Master slowly backed away from me analyzing the situation. Before I had the opportunity to explain what's going on he stopped me. " Ladybug already told me what's going on" he said in a low frightened voice. "It's me master I promise!" I let out a soft smile and he returned it. " Master can you please deliver a message to ladybug?" " of course adrien" he said with a wholesome smile. "Tell her that no matter what she can't approach me". I saw the confused look on masters face and explained to him " I've been fighting the akuma, I feel fine but whenever I see ladybug I turn back into Cat Blanc and I can't control it" I began to tear up , I have had no one to talk to I've been all alone with out M'Lady. Master saw that I was tired and scared he offered me a place to stay so he can watch over me.

Ladybug POV
I made it to the harbor but he's not here ?
"Tikki spots off", he's really gone this time isn't he?
I know tikki didn't know what to say when she gave me an apologetic stare but in her case I would have done the same. I can't give up on him even though everyone around me has, I can't accept that. He would fight for me and I should do the same.
I sat on the harbor watching the sunset with tikki like cat and I would do. This didn't feel right. . . He wasn't here with me. All I had left of him was just a memory, I will bring the old cat back no matter what it takes because I LOVE HIM! I jumped back and tikki looked at me in shock. Did I really just say that? I mean I have always felt some way about him but I pushed it down cause I'm in love with Adrien
. . . aren't I?