Our first "date" ?

Plagg POV
Me and sugar cube kept in touch for a while.
We needed things back to normal and fast so we arranged a "date" for Marinette and Adrien.
They don't EXACTLY know that it's a date or even know that the other is gonna be there. All I know is that we needed to get them in the same room.

Tikki ( Sugar Cube) POV
It's not Exactly lying. . . I would never do anything to hurt Marinette but we need cat noir back , who's gonna protect Paris?

Plagg POV
So here's how we set it up. . .
We told our owners that master needed them to meet him at the harbor in their uniform, little do they know that the other is going to show up instead!

Tikki ( Sugar Cube ) POV
Plagg !
Stop making it sound like an evil plan we're doing this for their own good the sooner they confront each other and catch Cat Noirs akuma the sooner we can stop Hawk moth.

Plagg POV
Whatever let's get this show started!
If anything were to happen master is nearby no need to worry sugar cube. I winked at her while she turned and rolled her eyes making me blush.

LadyBug POV
I'm swinging through the city in the midst of day wondering why master would need me and why in uniform? With everything going on this was the least of my problems but it still concerned me.

Cat Noir (Blanc) POV
Maybe master wanted to do some mental training exercises with me, he said he was gonna help me fight the akuma I hope this works!

LadyBug POV
I made it but master wasn't anywhere.
What's going on? In an instant a black figure approached me . "M'Lady?" said Cat Noir.
"What are you doing here you shouldn't be here" he said trying to back away from me. "Master called me here?" I had so many questions but none of them felt right to say in the moment. All I know is that I wanted to wrap my arms around him and never let go but he made it very clear to keep my distance. "You should go" he mumbled. " I can't fight him for too long." Suddenly he collapsed to the floor his eyes grew cold and empty. "NO" I shouted , " I can't loose you again." I said on the verge of tears.

Cat Noir POV
I had approached ladybug I couldn't stay away from her anymore but I knew it was what's best for her. I tried. . . I really did but I felt the akuma take over. She held me in her arms trying to keep Blanc dormant but she was trying to prevent the inevitable.
The only thing keeping me is the warmth of her hands on my face that distracts the cold and darkness taking over the rest of me.  She hugged me and told me everything was going to be fine. A tear trickled down her face onto mine. To lighten the mood I cracked a joke making her chuckle then she was serious again, but for that slight moment I admired her beauty seeing her happy is all I ever wanted. " the akuma it's in my-" then it all went blank. He took over me. . . he won.
I tried I fought for her but I'm not enough .
Then as I was slowly fading into Blanc I felt a warmness but what was it?

LadyBug POV
It was as if the light was being sucked out of him.
He cracked a joke distracting me for a little.
All he ever wanted was to make me happy no matter the situation. In this moment I knew I loved him.
As he was on the verge of becoming Blanc he tried telling me where his akuma was but Blanc took over. I leaned in and kissed him. It felt right at the moment but too a shock as Blanc he kissed me back. I knew Cat was still in there.
As we kissed it was as if I could feel the light coming back to him. As soon as I opened my eyes he was back to normal my cat noir was back.
I blushed then changed the subject ," So where is your akuma?" "It's in my bell collar M'Lady" he said with such grace to my surprise blushing as well.

Cat Noir POV
I woke up to lady bug kissing me.
I was blushing so much I tried hiding it but she already knew. We were able to get rid of my akuma and ladybug de- evilised it. We then sat together at the harbor. " What's with the sudden change in heart?" I asked. "What do you mean?"
" You never showed feelings for me why now?"
She looked me in my eyes and grabbed my hand.
" I love you Cat Noir." My heart was beating out of my chest, this is the moment I have been waiting for since I laid eyes in her. She then continued " I always had feelings for you as Cat Noir and Adrien, I just tried to suppress them, but when I came to terms with the fact I could have lost you it made me come to terms with my emotions." Wait do we know each other? As when I'm myself? I asked.

LadyBug POV
Should I tell him? Do you think it's time? I was questioning myself not getting anywhere. I have been dreaming of this moment and now that it's actually here it feels unreal. I felt it was finally time to share this part of our lives with each other.
"Tikki spots off"

Cat Noir POV
I couldn't believe my eyes.
As she detransformed I saw her beautiful silky hair and beautiful big blue eyes and rosy cheeks.
How could I not recognize her without a mask.
All I know is that whoever she is under the mask I love her.

LadyBug POV
H- hi adrien
His jaw dropped as he looked me up and down
"M-Marinette" he said in shock.
I was so nervous what if he dosent feel the same way anymore ? What if I'm still just a friend?
Once Adrien collected his thoughts he gave me a warm smile. He walked up to me and held my hands , my palms were sweating and my heart was beating like crazy. He stared into my eyes and said " I love you Marinette Dupang-Cheng". He then kissed me, I felt like I was floating. I never wanted this moment to end.

Ladybug (Future)
Me and Adrien have been dating for some time now and he officially asked me to be his girlfriend!
Somehow I love him more and more everyday.

Cat Noir (Future)
I officially asked Marinette to be my girlfriend I couldn't be happier. I'm the luckier cat in the world! <3

Both (Future)
We fight side by side as happy as ever but we will not rest until Hawk moth is stopped. He knows our weakness now. . . each other .
Hawk moth will get what's coming to him soon enough but until then I want to live in the moment with you. <3