Introduction

This full book of stories has different sections for each chapter of my life. Some chapters have links that go to donate money to the children's heart foundation, no bully, stomp out bully, national suicide prevention lifeline, mental health America, hope for the day, a non-profit movement, Zach Sobiech osteosarcoma fund, children's cancer research fund, Texas Children's Hospital, The Burrito Project, and School on Wheels. Why did I decide to share links that go to donate money to the list above? Because Zach created a fundraiser and raised awareness before he died, I wanted to share his fund and other services with you to donate money and see these services exist to help people as it helped me. Also, why I decided to make a full book of stories of my life on a website? Because I believe someone out there needs to hear it and raise awareness as well. If you read my stories because you are a friend of mine or a family member, I thank you, and please share it with someone else. If you read my stories without knowing me, I thank you too, and also, please share them with someone else. I give thanks to family and friends for supporting me in making this book of stories while being a college student.

I also want to give personal thanks to all the teachers and professors in the list below for teaching me how to be a great teacher:

Mrs. Fabiana Isasa de Soto (My Mother), Mrs. Flores (Pre-Kindergartner Teacher), Mrs. Flores (5th grade Teacher), Mrs. Hoffman (Religion Teacher), Mrs. Cynthia Taylor (6th grade ESL Teacher), Mr. Magill (9th-grade Biology Teacher), Mrs. Miller (9th-grade Algebra 1 Teacher), Professor Susan Morawski (College Algebra), Professor R. E. Davis (Speech), Professor Isabela Riedel (English 2), Professor Bernie Smiley (English 1), Professor Praticia Ovesny (US History 2), Professor John Kiefer (American Music), Professor Craig Kupka (History of Rock Music), Professor Michael Reed (Cultural Geography), Professor Wendy Fonarow (Anthropology), Professor Sevana Petrosians (Precalculus 1), Professor Richard Neufeld (Precalculus 2), Professor Rachel Ridgway (Oceanography), Professor Brian Cole (ASL 1), Professor Dimitrios Synodinos (Political Science), Professor Ramon Herrera (Physiology Psychology), Professor Hazel Ramos (World History), Professor Narineh Frankian (Calculus 1), Professor Lisa Chahayed (ASL 2), Profesor Michelle Stonis (US History 1), Professor Michael Davis (Statistics), Professor Laura Gonzalez (Ethnic & Racial Minorities), Professor Victor Robles (Survey of Dance History), Professor Jason Marshall (Algebra-Based Physics 1), Professor Tobin Sparfeld (Music Appreciation), and many more.

If you are wondering why I named my autobiography 'Thank You, Zach' is because...I have explained in the last chapter.

Lastly, I want to give thanks to Zach Sobiech, his friends, and his family for inspiring me to make an autobiography to help others as well as they helped me. At the end of these stories, I will mention in detail how they inspired me. I also wrote a private letter to Zach (my idol), and hopefully, he receives it.

Don't miss the bonus chapter. It may help you personally how to save lives. There are three private messages to Zach's friends and family and a special letter to few people that helped Zach's movie incredibly unique.

Lastly, a fun facts chapter (it's a surprise) so don't miss it and don't miss the photos I have of me and some other people too.

According to Professor Synodinos's playbook in life, these are the five elements that everyone should always use in their lives:

· Be exceptional (exceptionalism): Do it with the best effort to accomplish something significant (Become the Best Version of Yourself like Matthew Kelly had taught me).

· Use common sense (self-explanatory): sometimes it is self-explanatory in some cases, such as not murdering people, not cheating in exams or everyday life, and not breaking the rules, but sometimes that is not the case. Sometimes sense it is not common — we still pay women less money than men for the same amount of work in some jobs. We still discriminate towards immigrants and even discriminate towards all kinds of disability such as mental, physical, learning, and others should not happen. I hope one day this sense of any discrimination becomes common for being wrong and hope one day this sense also becomes common when we work on it for the better by stopping discriminating people for their gender, race, ethnicity, illness, and disability.

· Incrementalism (be patient): It takes time, but always progress towards your goals.

· Hybrids: In life, we should learn from our mistakes and achievements, such as our parents' mistakes and success and my life that is about to unfold.

· Compromise: A win-win situation between two people or more. This goes with siblings, partners, business, and anyone else.

Thank you, professor, for teaching me these five basics of life, and I will always share them with as many people as I can to succeed in a better life like how you shared it with me.

I also want to thank my political science classmates for making the class funnier and more fun with the professor and the SI (Supplemental Instruction) leader. I might not remember all of your names because there are too many of you, but I will never forget your actions. This class will always be one of my favorite classes I have even taken in my life.

A NOTE TO THE READER FROM THE WRITER:

I hope you are doing well. This is a book of stories throughout my first twenty-five years of life. I hope you learn the accomplishments, failures, and mistakes I have made so far. I know we all make mistakes and success in our lives, and these are some of mine. I recommend reading it carefully and thoroughly. Take your time reading my story, and I promise I will continue writing for the next part of my life. Please share these stories with anyone you know because it might help them like it helped you like, I hoped. Don't miss the letters I have written at the end of the last chapters. I hope you can donate money through some or all the links that I have mentioned at the end of almost every chapter. Let's all continue what the Zach Sobiech movement has started by spreading his wisdom and continuing to be connected. I highly recommend watching 'Cloud' on Disney+ and/or buy Laura Sobiech's book called 'Cloud' (a memoir book of her son, Zach) if you can. Have fun with these stories, and have a wonderful life that you have. See you soon.

Thank you, family and friends, for making this possible.

I will always appreciate you for doing so.