Fun Facts: Behind the Scenes

I call this chapter fun facts of how this autobiography happened. I hope you enjoy it and have fun with it. If you aren't religious, it's okay because it's still fun. If you are religious, enjoy it too and pass it on with secular and religious people you know. This can be an inspirational, spiritual, engaging, and fun chapter. Each chapter is a different message to the reader. I recommend reading all of those messages, but most do not miss the last one. I hope I get the chance to meet all of you someday, but if not, then we will see each other in the clouds with the true spiritual and inspirational man, Zach Sobiech.

My friends and family have helped and supported me in writing an autobiography, but one particular man had helped me tremendously. That man was Zach Sobiech. Call me crazy if you want, but there were many times that I did not want to continue writing, but Zach make sure I continued and finish it. I give credit to Zach for inspiring and help me to write those letters. There was a particular time that Zach recommends me to buy his mother's memoir book. I did not know precisely why he wanted me to buy the book. Perhaps to increase my vocabulary, maybe to inspire to write better stories with details on the events. But there was one reason that I want to share it. One of the chapters that Laura mentions were Zach went to Houston, Texas. I know Houston is well known for its medical center because I had surgery there. But reading that chapter, I realize that my idol was just one hour away from where I lived. I could have met him. Maybe I wouldn't know who he was at that time, but at least I could have seen him in person. I won't accept the truth. I will go with the lie that he never been to Houston because it is so easy to accept the lie than the truth (by the way, I did accept the fact eventually). I know, when I see him in the clouds, I would probably ask for his autograph and a selfie as well (if it's possible, of course). I know God had played a significant role in Zach's life and mine too. It's incredible how our both lives never met, but without God helping me picking that movie on that specific day, I would have met Zach. I know God has sent Zach to help me throughout all the autobiography, and the same goes with God helping me getting up every day and inspired me to write something new every day. I always thought I have finished writing until I receive more inspiration from Zach and God. I do not know when this inspiration will lead me to, but I know it will be great.

I wrote those private letters to Zach's family and friends because he told me to write something he wanted to say to them, and I wanted to add something too. I made it publicly because Zach's soul is with all of us, mostly in his family and friends. Whenever Zach teaches us, we remind ourselves that he and God are helping us practice Zach's wisdom. You see, Zach had taught me several things in life. My dad always tells me that I'm his friend, but I never understood why. I mean, he is my father, and I have to obey him, but a friend? I never understood it until I saw the friendship Zach had with his parents, siblings, and friends. I have great companies with siblings and friends, but I never value it until I saw Zach's life. Each of us has at least someone else's soul in us, helping us throughout our struggles and accomplishments. When Zach had told me to remind his family and friends that he is with them all the time, allowing them throughout their difficulties and achievements had I realize that my grandpa was supporting his daughter (my mother) when I had my last heart surgery. It was probably tricky that my mother had to go through that without knowing how the surgery will end, but she knew she wasn't alone. Her dad was supporting her too. The same goes for when I graduated high school. My grandpa's spirit was there celebrating my accomplishment with my family. I want to say our dead relatives or friends help us in our struggles and achievements that we face in life, but we just got to remind ourselves that we are not alone because they are there too without seeing them just feeling them.

As you already know, Zach inspired me to raise other awareness that came into my life and gives details to each awareness, so everyone knows its importance. Zach started raising awareness of people who have cancer through more information on how important cancer can affect someone's life and support them. He did all of this when he was terminal, and I could not raise awareness of people born with heart problems when my life is not terminal? I can sometimes be ashamed of myself for not doing something about it throughout all of those years. I'm so glad I got to meet Zach's life. Without him, I probably wouldn't do anything about it. I highly encourage everyone to raise awareness of something that happened to you. Maybe child abuse, alcoholism, drug addiction, or other things. I want to continue what Zach left off, and hopefully, you can continue where he left off as well.