Chapter 19

*Pia Pov*

Next day I woke after getting some nice sleep. Even though I get this sleep as Angel is not here but I miss her so much already.

After getting ready I went downstairs to see him coming out from his office room with tired eyes.

"Good Morning!" he said rubbing his eyes.

"Good morning?" I said like a question and went inside the kitchen shaking my head.

"Sushant asked us to come to his house. We all are crashing there for today from morning." He said following me.

"Why?" I asked him looking at the Milk packets on the counter. Did he take them from the door? I thought and started boiling them.

"Today is Sunday right." He replied standing behind me.

I nodded ignoring his presence and asked "When will we bring the Angel?"

"Our both parents want to spend some time with her. So we will bring her today evening." He replied bringing the cups from the cupboard.

After I prepared the coffee for both of us, we sat at the dining table and calmly drank the coffee.

"Do you really think like that as you said yesterday night?" He asked when I was about to stand.

"About what?" I asked him confused.

"Yesterday you told me right about the loved ones and something." He replied and then I remember talking to him about his wife.

"Yeah! I really think like that." Saying this I went inside the kitchen.

"You can go there now itself. I need to make some calls." He said and went inside his office room again.

I shrugged and went to Sush house. He opened the door and hugged me smiling. After releasing me I looked around to see very nicely decorated one.

"Nice House. I never thought we would become neighbors." I said and at the same time Arthi entered from the Kitchen.

"Hey I just called Nikki. She said she will come late along with Kalyan." Arthi said and we three sat down.

In few minutes Dinesh, Rajeev and also Priya reached there. I looked at Dinesh and saw that he looks like he is lost.

"What happened?" Priya and I asked at the same time.

"Nothing!" he mumbled and continued to look away.

"Hey I am sorry about yesterday. Rajeev asked me to do it. If it isn't Aman then I would have not done it." Priya said looking at me.

"It's nothing! So yours is Love marriage?" I asked her.

"Yeah! When I came here to visit Aman, we both met and rest is history." She replied looking at Rajeev lovingly.

After we finished our breakfast, then he entered looking little fresh now. We continued to talk and then Dinesh mobile started ringing.

He lifted it hurriedly and then hanged up turning towards us. He smiled sadly and said "She is coming."

At the same time I heard door bell ringing. He went towards it to open it.

"Who?" I asked Sush.

"His four years girlfriend." He replied.

"Who is going to be the Ex-Girlfriend in few minutes." Rajeev said smiling sadly.

"Why?" I asked him confused.

Before he could reply I heard the voice saying "How many times do I have to tell you Dinesh? I can't do this anymore. Everyday I hang on to the hope that atleast memories will be enough for me to stay with you. But I want more and you always act a little like a stranger and with your friends you are normal."