Chapter 5

<After another year>

*Pia Pov*

“Finally!” I and Nikki said at the same time looking at the certificates in our hands. We are finally the graduates and left the college after looking around for one last time.

“I will stay at your house Pia. I am still emotional that we will not meet every day.” Nikki said looking sadly at me.

“Don’t think about later and get sad Nikki. Think about now that you are a graduate and that is very good thing.” I said smiling.

“Whatever Miss positive!” she said rolling her eyes when we got inside the bus.

“Miss Positive?” I asked her confused.

“Yeah! You are way too much positive in this situation than the remaining.” She replied looking at me.

“You are just negative. I mean we will meet each other frequently right so there is no reason to cry.” I said.

“Anyway there is another reason that I am happy.” I added smiling.

“I know that reason. Arthi told me that Aman is going to come this weekend.” She said and I can see the teasing in her eyes.

“Nope! Don’t start with me. As I told you both I will confess my feelings immediately when he comes back.” I said narrowing my eyes at her.

She grunted and said “You are no fun.”

I laughed and by that time the bus stopped at our destination. We bid our ‘Bye’ to all our bus mates and got down.

When we reached my house I saw that, my parents are sitting in the living room along with Arthi’s parents.

“Good evening!” I said going near them.

“Good evening Pia! We thought you will be home but Suhas told me that you went to bring your certificates.” Uncle said smiling at me.

“Yeah! All the classmates decided to go there at a time and even spend some time until evening after receiving the certificates.” I said smiling back.

“Where is Arthi?” Nikki asked.

“She is back there spending time with her brother.” Aunty said and I suddenly saw shining in her eyes.

“Through internet?” I asked her confused.

“No dear! Don’t you know he came today morning?” Aunty asked even more confused.

“What?” I asked in shock.

Nikki pinched me so that I can compose myself and said “Arthi told us that he will come this weekend.”

“We too thought that. But he came early to surprise us. We spend the whole day with him but now we came here so that he can spend his time with his friends and Arthi.” Uncle said clearing our doubt.

“Ok! We will go and meet him.” Nikki said.

After that she dragged me outside my house and she didn’t even gave me time to put my certificate somewhere safe. All this time I saw what she is doing but I didn’t said anything as I am very nervous.

“Please don’t tell me that you are expecting me to confess to him like right now.” I said when we reached near the door of his house.

“We should never postpone these matters Pia. Just do it and be done with it.” Saying this she opened the door and we both saw him sitting along with his friends in the living room.