Chapter 1

A loud popping noise echoes throughout the gardens of malfoy manner as you apparate for your first deatheater meeting, you stride towards the gate, wand in hand as you nervously wait for someone to let you in. Many thoughts race through your head as you consider all of the possibilities, most of them include you being discovered as a double agent and killed in a horrific and bloody way, these thoughts did nothing to calm your already frantic heartbeat but you put on a brave face as the light of a wand approached the gate.

A beautiful woman comes into view her face illuminated by the light of her wand as she makes her way towards you, she is wearing a green dress that shows off her hourglass figure, she walks with elegance and grace and appears to be the epitome of the word 'ladylike'. As she gets closer you can make out more details of her appearance, she has dark brown eyes that look cold yet welcoming at the same time, they are ringed by a few wrinkles but they make her look even more beautiful and shoulder-length brown and blonde hair, you soon recognise her as Narcissa Malfoy 'shes so beautiful' you can't help but think as she opens the gate and smiles at you "you must be our new recruit" she says still smiling although it doesn't quite reach her eyes and makes you wonder what shes thinking behind those beautiful brown orbs. "Yes nice to meet you mrs Malfoy, my names y/n" you say politely as you hold your hand out for her to shake "nice to meet you too y/n, but please call me Narcissa mrs Malfoy makes me feel old" she says with a genuine smile this time as she shakes your hand, your hand tingles at the contact of her skin on yours but not in an unpleasant way as she looks into your e/c eyes, she still hasn't released your hand and you hold eye contact as it feels like the right thing to do, she seems to realise how long you had been staring at eachother as she clears her throat and drops your hand and looking away with a blush creeping up her cheeks "well *clears throat* we'd best get going" she says hurriedly as she turns and walks with you following at her side in awkward silence "you seem quite young to want to be a deatheater y/n?" Says narcissa trying to break the tension "my parents were deatheaters they were killed in the first wizarding war" you say quietly as narcissa stops outside the front door and turns to you with sympathy in her eyes as she places her hand on your shoulder sending shivers down your spine "oh dear I'm so sorry" she says as she stares into your eyes "it's okay I don't remember much about them anyway, my grandparents raised me" you say as she sends you a small smile and takes your hand as she glances at the door knowing that if you enter this house there is no going back"are you sure want you to do this?" She asked in concern as she searched your face for any hint of doubt, you didnt want to but you knew you were doing this for the greater good of the wizarding world and the thought fills you with determination. 

"Yes"

(What did you think of the first chapter? This is my first story so I'm sorry if I make grammar mistakes or spelling, please let me know your thoughts by commenting so I can improve and continue this story!)