Chapter 3

*"it appears you have been lying to us y/n" says voldemort his red eyes ablaze with fury "yes but please let me explain-" you start but are cut off by your own screams when voldemort yells "CRUCIO!" As you fall to the ground writhing in agony "no!!" Screams narcissa rushing towards you, "you want to join her in her pain? Fine then!" Yells voldemort as a flash of green light engulfs narcissa, as she falls to the ground dead*

You sit up in bed covered in a sheen of cold sweat as you scream in panic with tears streaming down your face from your nightmare, the door bangs open to reveal narcissa in a black silk nightgown, wand in hand her eyes widened in concern when she sees the state you are in, she rushes over to you and sits on the side of the bed "are you okay? What happened?" She asks in concern "H-He killed y-you" you manage to say before breaking down into hysterical sobs as she wraps an arm around you and strokes your hair gently "shhhh it's okay, no one will kill me" she says gently as she wipes away your tears with a small smile "I-I'm sorry for waking you" you say quietly as you look into her eyes "it's okay dear" she says as she begins to stand "wait, please stay" you whisper as you take her hand gently stopping her from walking away, "oh okay" she says as she slips under the blankets next to you.

She smiles at you as you turn to face her "thanks for staying with me" you whisper as you smile back at her and your eyes begin to flutter closed, as you drift off to sleep you feel a pair of arms wrap around you and a kiss on your forehead "I won't let anyone hurt you" you hear narcissa whisper as you fall asleep...

You wake up to the sunlight bursting through the window as you yawn stretching your arms above your head before turning over to find Narcissa laying next to you still asleep. You observe her, she looked so peaceful a small smile played on her lips as she appeared to be enjoying her dream as you reach out to tuck a stray hair out of her perfect face causing her to stir as her eyes flutter open to look at you "s-sorry for waking you" you stutter nervously as she smiles down at you.

"Its okay dear, are you feeling better?" She asks kindly as you nod looking up at her your eyes still puffy from your crying last night, "thank you for staying with me last night" you say as you smile at her before sitting up and stretching with a yawn "I'd best go get ready, if your sure your okay?" asks narcissa as you nod "I'm fine, I'll see you later" you say with a smile as she stands "I'm always here if you need me" she says with a smile before she leaves your room.

You stand and shut the curtains before going into the ensuite bathroom and taking off your clothes as you enter the shower, a few minutes later you exit the shower and wrap a towel around yourself and leave the bathroom, you start to get dressed and are stood half-naked when the door opens to reveal narcissa "sorry y/n I forgot my wa-" she stops when she sees you and quickly averts her eyes as she blushes "I-I'm so sorry I should've knocked" she says quickly as you cover yourself "dont worry it's fine" you say as you put on a black zip-up dress that hugs your waist "sorry narcissa, could you help me with the zip?" You ask "of course" gulps narcissa nervously as she makes her way over to you and you brush your h/c hair out of the way as her shaking hands fumble with the zipper when her hand brushes against your skin sending tingles down your spine.

"Y/n..." you hear her whisper as she lays a shaky hand on your bare shoulder causing more tingling, you turn your head to see the desperation and hunger in her beautiful brown eyes as she takes your lips in a fiery and passionate kiss, you stand there shocked for a second but then begin to kiss back with just as much passion as you entangle your hands in her hair pulling her closer to you as her tounge swipes your bottom lip asking for access which you grant as her tounge explores your mouth, you hear a knock on the door and you both jump apart "who is it?" You call out in a shaky voice "its lucius" he replies and you look to narcissa to see the fear in her eyes "hide in the bathroom" you whisper to her and she does as you say and you quickly tidy your dress before opening the door to see lucius standing impatiently "how can I help you?" You ask "the dark lord has requested your prescence in the dining room" he curtly responds as you nod "okay I'll just grab my wand" you say as you try to shut the door but he stops it with his hand "also have you seen my wife? I havent seen her this morning" he says his eyes showing his annoyance as he stares down at you "no I'm afraid I havent" you reply quickly before excusing yourself and shutting the door as narcissa exits the bathroom her worry evident on her face "I'm sorry i shouldn't have done that-" she starts before you cut her off with a short but passionate kiss "dont be" you say as you pull away and she smiles at you gently "now as much as i hate to do this the dark lord has asked to see me and I shouldnt keep him waiting" you say sadly as she nods "of course, we'll discuss this later" she says as you get ready to go see the dark lord 'oh you bet we will' you think with a small smirk on your face as you both exit the room after checking the coast was clear, narcissa to her room across the hall and you to your meeting with the dark lord.