Chapter Eleven : The Big Changes

It's nighttime and I decided to take a shower and change into my pajamas. I had came back from a long public engagement and Harry wasn't home yet.

I wore something comfy because lately I had been feeling off and as soon as I got home I found out why.

I had taken a pregnancy test and it was positive. I was pregnant and I couldn't wait to tell Harry.

Harry walked in the bedroom and took off his suit.

"How was your day?" Harry asked as he walked into the closet to take off his clothes.

I got off the bed and followed him into the closet and quickly placed the positive pregnancy test in front of him.

"Are you serious?" He asked as he looked from the pregnancy test to me.

I bit my lip and nodded.

"I'm pregnant." I answered.

Harry smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Oh, this is amazing. Thank you, love." He said.

I started to tear up.

"I can't believe it. We're having a baby." I said.

Harry started crying and tightened his arms around me.

"I promise I will protect you and our baby. I love the both of you with my life." He said.

I kissed his cheek.

"I know and we love you too." I said.

Harry takes a deep breath.

"We'll keep the pregnancy between us for as long as we can before we tell the family or announce it to the world." Harry said, sounding very protective.

I nodded.

"Okay." I said.

=•=•=•=