Chapter Five : Skippy's Wedding

March | 2017

"If the seas job is to make waves, mine is to think of you."

Inside the Exclusive Jamaican Resort Where Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist Are Staying This Weekend

Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist landed in Jamaica yesterday to celebrate the wedding of the Prince's close friend Tom "Skipp" Inskip. The impending nuptials, are reportedly taking place over three days at one of the country's most exclusive properties, The Round Hill Hotel & Villas in Montego Bay.

While the details of event are so far under wraps—the staff of the hotel was reportedly asked to sign nondisclosure agreements—judging by photos of the property, it's easy to imagine that the weekend will be plenty dreamy. The sprawling property, with its verdant landscaping, white-fenced porches, and green-and-white striped awnings looks like the ideal place to host a romantic, tropical destination wedding.

Nestled on the shores of Round Hill Bay—which is known for its sparkling turquoise waters, soft white sand, and excellent snorkeling reef—the hotel boasts 36 oceanfront guest rooms and 27 unique villas with their own private pools, all designed by Ralph Lauren. Think: dark wood four-poster beds with white linens, wicker rocking chairs on checkerboard-tiled porches, and elegant indoor-outdoor bathrooms with deep soaking tubs surrounded by exotic plants swaying in the balmy breeze.

====

Prince Harry and Sofia Hellqvist Attend Jamaica Wedding

The fifth-in-line to the throned whisked his Swedish fiancée off to the Caribbean to celebrate his best friend's wedding.

The Prince wore a navy suit with a yellow corsage, which matched his soon to be wife's dress, as he stood in as an usher for his Eton friend's wedding, which reportedly included a 220-strong congregation including the likes of Olympic athlete Usain Bolt and Harry's aunt, Sarah Ferguson.

The Dailymail reported that during the reception, the famous prince attempted to show off his impressive dance skills to Sofia by practicing the 'Moonwalk', made famous by the late Michael Jackson.

Unfortunately for Harry, the move ended in disaster when he accidentally collided with a waitress carrying a tray of drinks and sent Sofia and their friends into a fit of laughter, while he apologised profusely to his dance victim.

According to the Telegraph, the couple will be extending their Jamaican getaway until Wednesday, when they are scheduled to depart.

It might have been fleeting but it certainly sounded like a romance-filled holiday for Sofia and Harry.