Chapter Two : A Romantic Trip to Norway

January | 2017

Two souls don't find each other by simple accident.

"Harry, what's going on?" Sofia asked as she walked into the room that was filled with balloons, red roses and candles

She gasped once she saw the sign.

"Oh, Harry." She said with tears starting to fall down her face.

Harry appeared in front of her. Harry took a deep breath, then grabbed the ring box from out of his pocket and knelt in front of her.

"What are you doing, Harry, oh my goodness." Sofia said as she placed her hand over her chest and other hand over her mouth.

Harry chuckled.

"Sofia, you are everything I will ever need. The moment I saw you for the very first time will be stuck into my memory till the end of the days because it was the evening when the course of my life radically changed its direction. I remember you joyfully laughing at the restaurant where we first met, and your smiling eyes grabbed my attention for the whole evening." Harry said.

Sofia squealed.

"I do not know how it had been possible to live without your support and cheerfulness, without listening to you singing and watching you dancing when you think nobody sees. I love dreaming with you because you understand me as nobody would ever understand. I love being ill if I know that you will be near and take care of me. You are my inspiration, my motivation, and my desirous goal. You know like nobody what is a happiness and where it is hidden. We both want to have a colorful and memorable life, and together we can make our dreams come true. I am looking forward to the day when our love will give a birth to a new family. You are the one I want to be for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer. So I ask you this, Sofia Kristina Hellqvist, will you marry me?" Harry asked as he opened the ring box.

Sofia's eyes widen at the site of the ring.

"Harry," she choked, "Yes, I'll marry you." She said as nodded her head. "Yes, did you really plan this?" She asked.

"Yes, I did." Harry answered.

Harry smiled.

Harry got up off the floor and Sofia handed him her hand as he placed the ring on her ring finger.

"This is beautiful, Harry." Sofia said.

"Your father helped me pick it out." Harry said.

"Awe, I love it." She said.

"I love you." Harry said.

Sofia kissed him.

"I love you too." She said.

~~•~~•~~

Prince Harry and Sofia's Romantic Trip to Norway

After spending New Year's in London, the couple embarks on a romantic trip to Norway.

This is the first time that the often incognito couple vacation together and according to Us Weekly, Harry planned the romantic getaway so that the two could to catch the Northern Lights.

The couple stay with Harry's close friend, Inge Solheim, at his luxury property in Tromsø, Norway.

A source tells the sun The Sun that Harry "put a lot of thought into it and wanted to make it as romantic and special as possible."

~~•~~•~~

Sofia Hellqvist first appearance Her Majesty The Queen has everyone in shock

When Queen Elizabeth II visited the University of Anglia to attend an exhibition of Fijian art and culture at the Sainsbury Centre for Visual Arts, the British monarch brought along her grandson's girlfriend, Sofia Hellqvist

At 90 years old, the Queen seemed to silence rumors that she was in poor health. However, she was not joined by her 95-year-old husband, Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.

Although it has been 30 years since Fiji was under British rule, The Telegraph reported that many Fijians still have great respect for the queen.

A few people on social media were confused about why Sofia had joined the Queen but a few are speculating that an engagement announcement maybe coming soon and this is the Queen's way of letting everyone know she approves of Sofia.