Her Mysterious Abilities

TW/near death experience ig, medicine 

Caesar raced over to Rosemary's home, with Annabeth still in his arms. He knocked loudly on her door, and didn't stop until she answered. Rosemary tiredly walked to the door, ready to berate whoever decided to make this kind of ruckus so early in the morning, but stopped dead in her tracks when she saw what lay in front of her. It was a petrified Caesar, holding a completely limp Annabeth. He quickly explained to Rosemary what was happening, who in response ushered him in. She told him to lay Annabeth in her bedroom, and gestured to a second story door marked with gold engravings. She then went to her back room, where she kept her herbs and spices. She grabbed the one that would help with Annabeth's symptoms, then went over to her kitchen where she hurriedly prepared a tea, with the medicine laced in. She brought it up to her room, and then told Caesar he would have to leave for her to correctly administer the medicine.

Rosemary bent down over the unconscious girl, and then began to mutter some words under her breath. She continued to chant, getting slightly louder until she was at a normal talking level. Soon Annabeth awoke with a fright, and almost screamed when she saw Rosemary, before quickly relaxing once she comprehended who she was with. Rosemary pulled her into a tight embrace, then handed her the tea and told her what it would do. Annabeth slowly sipped it, and found herself tiring from the warm hug she was still a part of. Then Caesar knocked on the door, which made Annabeth flinch and quickly leave the embrace. Rosemary opened the door and told him that everything was fine, but that it would be best for her to stay the night. She offered to let him stay in one of the guest rooms, but he declined and said it would be best for him to be back at the house. He waved goodbye to Annabeth and then started on his way home.

Annabeth and Rosemary were now alone in the old house. Rosemary went to grab the handle and go sleep in another room, but was interrupted.

"Can you stay here tonight? I do not think I will be able to sleep without you." Annabeth quietly asked

"Of course I will, whatever keeps you most comfortable," Rosemary responded before laying down next to the smaller girl, wrapping her arms around her.

The two women laid like that for a little while. Annabeth had already fallen asleep, but Rosemary was still awake, and in deep thought. Her thoughts were soon interrupted by a sleepy Annabeth rolling over to face her, then falling asleep again, with her face buried in the taller girl's chest. Rosemary couldn't help but smile at this. She already knew she was falling in love with this woman, but this little move made her fall all over again. Rosemary layed her head on top of Annabeth's, and soon she too fell asleep.

A/N

I'm really sorry that I haven't updated i just lost faith in this story lol. 

On a side note, I'm starting a new story!! :)

its gonna be a book of short original horror stories written by me, or one of my friends, which i will credit if it was them

ANYWAY, thanks for reading and i will try to update more frequently