The perk of her, well...

The women raced into the darkness, on horse. Rosemary led the way with the help of her enchanted glasses. Annabeth felt freer with each step the horse made. She was leaving the past behind. She was leaving Caesar behind. No. Don't think about him. She thought. She has a new partner now, one that she actual loves and will cherish forever, and knows will never hurt her, unlike Caesar.

They stopped as the sun had begun to come up. There was a small hut in the middle of nowhere. Rosemary helped Annabeth tether her horse, before she did the same. She knocked on the door, and a few seconds later a small, kind looking woman answered. 

"Hello Grandmother," Rosemary said as she reached out and hugged her. 

Grandmother? I thought all her family passed away. Annabeth thought in disbelief. 

"Anne," Rosemary said, pulling the nickname out of seemingly nowhere. "I would like you to meet my grandmother, the only surviving member of my family, and for good reason" Rosemary chuckled to herself. 

"Oh cut that out Rose." Rosemary's grandmother slapped her grandchild playfully on her arm. "Hello dearie, I'm Louisa." 

"Grandmother she knows that we are witches." Rosemary said. 

"Oh. Well she must be very important to you to know that secret." Louisa nudged her grandchild and winked at her.

Annabeth blushed very harshly at what Louisa said.

"Well, uhem, yes she is my partner." Rosemary said, also blushing. 

"Well what are you waiting for, come in." Louisa nudged.

They walked into the house. It was completely worn down and grungy. 

"Oh please excuse how it looks, this is the protection spell I have on it so when someone walks in unexpected they just see nothing but dirt and grime. Follow me." Louisa said and motioned for the girls to follow.

They walked up to a door, and as Louisa opened it the door shone a subtle but noticeable purple color.

The inside of the door was absolutely magnificent. There were rows of rooms and marble stairs and floors and more class then you could ever dream.

"Here, you girls can take the room right there," Louisa said, her Scottish accent shining through as she handed them a key. "It's soundproof," She whispered before winking at Rosemary and scurrying away.

"Oh my..." Rosemary muttered to herself

"She is a...charming woman." Annabeth giggled. "How can a room even be soundproof?"

"Spells, enchantments, other," Rosemary giggled

"Woah..." Annabeth said as she actually laid eyes on the room. It was extravagantly decorated. It almost looked like a room the palace of the King. 

The girls gasped at how beautiful it was. Annabeth ran up and jumped onto the bed. Her skirt bounced up as she fell back the bed. The bed was warm and inviting. She suddenly got an idea...

"Rosey?" She asked playfully "Yes?" Rosemary giggled. "Shall we change into something more comfortable?" "Sure" Rose answered as she bent down to reach for her bag. When she turned back up she was met with a topless Annabeth. Rosemary's face flushed bright red.

"Oh... You meant that kind of comfortable?" Rosemary said as she hid her face from embarrassment. "Yes.." Annabeth said seductively as she stood up and walked towards Rose, the rest of her dress falling behind her, leaving her in nothing. She gently pulled Rose's hands away. Rose was able to take a full look at her lady. She then trailed her hands down and rested them on Anne's hips. "Are you ready?" Anne whispered in her lovers ear.

"Of course I am doll..."

..

..

..

..

..

A/N: I am so fucking sorry that I haven't been updating my stories. I hope this chapter was a nice treat, I am going to try to be more active these days ;~;