confrontation

(Name) resorts to blindly following behind Shinsou as he makes his way to where a crowd has accumulated outside the 1-A door.

When she had originally discovered that 1-A had been attacked during what was supposed to be an exciting training day, she had worried. Everyone in her class had as well. Then, they all found out that the Sports Festival was coming up soon. And that changed their minds immediately.

The Sports Festival is what everyone in General Studies had wanted to happen as soon as possible after finding out they would be in General Studies. They all wanted the chance to actually become a hero, to fight and train, to save others. The U.A.'s festival allowed that to happen, as long as they made a name for themselves during it.

Apparently the crowd outside was there for mixed reasons of either being curious to the class that recently got attacked by villains, or seeing their competition for the Sports Festival.

Now that Shinsou and her stood outside the door, she really wishes she could just go to lunch already. Shinsou seems adamant on visiting the class though, and she'd rather not deny him.

A loud and rude remark comes from a boy who stands inside the 1-A classroom. When she peeks over a random boy's shoulder who stands in front of her, it's easy to recognize him. The boy, Bakugo Katsuki, had been on TV a couple of months ago after a villain had attacked him and taken him hostage. 

(Name) almost doesn't notice the fact that Shinsou has disappeared from beside her and moved his way to the front of the crowd until his purple hair is at the door.

She can't hear what he says well, but Bakugo is glaring at him so it's most definitely not good. 

"This is a proclamation of war," Shinsou says, without giving the other class a chance to respond. The crowd that still stands in front of her starts up in a chorus of agreeing with Shinsou.

After a few more seconds the crowd disperses and she catches up to Shinsou who had begun to walk towards the lunch room.

"That was ballsy as hell," (Name) mumbles to him, and he rubs the back of his neck in slight embarrassment. 

"I thought you were coming to help me," he adds.

"Why in the world would you think that? Bitch, you're stupid if you think I'm good at confrontation,"

"At least provide some emotional support," Shinso scoffs.

"I barely provide enough emotional support for myself,"

Shinso snorts at her statement and lets out a small 'Mood'.

A girl with a brown bob and pink cheeks runs past her, very obviously trying to get to lunch as quickly as possible. A square like boy with dark blue hair and glasses rushes after her, yelling something about manners in the hallway. After him comes a green haired boy who seems slightly flustered by his friends' behavior. He glances at Shinso for a moment in slight fear, completely glossing over her presence.

Her vision flicks to his eyes for a moment and she feels her quirk work on its own. A small memory pops into her head.

His shoulder burns as the hand clamps on it, and blisters begin to pop and form under his skin. The burning sensation isn't new, but never has it been welcoming. He knows the wound will bruise later, become scratchy and shades of yellow and purple. He'll pick at it, wishing it'd come undone along with the rest of him.

The words the owner of the hand says as they walk away resonate through his mind, bounce back and forth and echo in a taunting manner.

"Take a swan dive off the roof and hope you'll be born with a quirk in the next life,"

She blinks as the memory ends and stares at the green haired boy's back as he walks away a little faster. Shinso speaks from beside her.

"I'm fairly certain that's another person in 1-A, he was standing behind the angry blond guy,"

(Name) doesn't respond, simply nodding at his statement. She looks away from the student's back and stares ahead of her, mood more solemn than before. 

That's not too heroic of a thing to say, eh Bakugo?