Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5: Sʜᴇʟᴛᴇʀ

HAWK'S POV:

Somebody definitely picked up one of my feathers, but I didn't know which one though. I had sent a few in multiple directions for a better chance of the heroes finding me. And looks like it paid off.

'Jees, whoever picked up my feather, can you stop playing with it so much!!' I got chills through my back and knew the user was rubbing my feather. "Mhrrrnn...
NO! Soo not the time for this! Seriously?" I said while groaning in defeat.

I decided to take a break and sit on a nearby stomp. 'Maybe I can lead them here faster if I actually concentrate on it' I directed my attention towards leading the feather to myself. 'Now i just wait..'

*3 hours passed*

'Something is wrong, it has been too long. They should have found me by now.. the feather is still clenched in someone's hands.. and tight. But they're not moving. And I can't get my feather out of they're grasp to check their heart rate... I'm going to have to send another feather to go and do that job.'

I release another feather and send it to the holder. After about 10 minutes i can feel it make contact with a human, but he/she was lying on the floor, didn't even move. I control the feather to go for the neck and carefully press against the pulse. I take a deep breath and try to feel for a heartbeat. "Bu.. dump............ Bu.. dump.............. Bu.. dump..."

'That was way to slow for my liking. This person must be injured, and badly. They sound like their dying!'

I hurriedly stand up and start walking the direction of this person. The entire way there I did feel uneasy, also worrying about the clouds that had been forming all over me. It slowly darkened the sky with every few passing minutes.

I was just coming around the last tree when I saw the person.. when I saw him. "D-Dabi?!?" He was lying passed out half on his chest, still grasping my feather tightly.

I hesitantly move closer to him, still doubting if it could be a trap or not. A while passed and nothing happened. I go down to his level while bending my knees and feel with my fingers for his heartbeat.

'As i thought, it is pretty weak..' I proceed to look for any big injuries, his one leg was high up so I moved it away a little bit. It revealed a blood soaked area on his clothes on his lower stomach. It looked big and every minute or so, blood dropped.

'Ohh this is much worse.. shit what am I going to do?? I can't just leave him here, he's too injured.. but he's a villain...'

I slap myself in the face for thinking that!
'I am a hero, I have to save him, even if he's a villain'

I start spreading his arms out so I could pick them up to throw over my shoulders. I then lift up his entire body onto my back and start to walk forward.

He was kinda heavy, not gonna lie, but what made things even worse, was that the rain finally started to show itself. The temperatures dropped quickly and i was struggling more now. Dabi was also getting wet. So with my right wing i slowly tried to cover him up so he wouldn't get as wet.. even though that put more pressure on my left wing, I had to do something.

The walk was long and extremely hard, but out of nowhere we reached a clearing and i saw an old house in the middle of it.

"This has got to be a story cliche or something?? How can I be so lucky???" I said to myself and happily walked faster towards the house.

The door was old and rusted so it was easy to open. I carried Dabi in and put him down on the first coutch i could find. I then proceeded to look through the kitchen cupboards for any medical supplies. I did find a big bottle of rum.

'I can use this to disinfect the wounds, gonna burn like hell but it'll do the trick.'

I continued towards the bathroom and found a few bandages and some other medical supplies. I then rushed back to where Dabi was lying and kneeled down next to him.

Then very, very slowly i started to lift up his shirt to see the wound better. I stood up a bit and leaned in so i could get a closer look at it. It was a long and deep cut on his lower stomach... right above his... his.. the cut continued a little down his one leg..

'Oh you have GOT to be kidding me.' I thought while facepalming. Then i heard a groan..

"Oh, don't let me stop you, pretty birdie. You can take my pants down further if you want to~" Dabi said seductively.

I slowly looked up and saw him smirking right at me, being near his crotch, while one hand on his leg and almost on him...

'Ah shit'

[859 words❤]