02

"I'm still lost, I don't know where to go"
- Trust Me | Dreamcatcher -

Y/N | Soul-Bonding

The last place Hoseok showed you was the 13th floor. The floor where Bangtan slept and trained. You needed a special code for the elevator to open on the 13th floor as it was a private floor for the group. You learned from Hoseok that the code was 0613.

The 13th floor was very simple. There was a long corridor with one door on the right and 10 doors on the left. The one door on the right was the training room. Hoseok explained that Sihyuk had always told them that they would gain another member in the future, so they kept one dorm room empty. One of the doors led to a meeting room and another led to a small study area with a couple of books.

He showed you to your dorm. It was located right next to the study room.

"I'll be in the training room, why don't you join us after you get settled and look around your room?" He said before waving and heading to the training room at a normal speed.

You opened the dorm. Since there was a security code to even get onto the floor, there was no lock on the door. You shrugged it off as you took in your new living quarters. It was a quaint dorm that seemed more like a one-room apartment. The kitchen was small but it was just the right size for a single household to make simple food. Although you didn't know how often you were going to use it, after all, Hoseok did show you the cafeteria located on the first floor. The living room had a single couch, a coffee table with a tv across from it. Simple, but you couldn't complain. It would become homier as you decorate it. There was a bedroom with a walk-in closet and a connected washroom.

You flopped down on your bed. Thinking back to the tour you received from Hoseok. You learned quite a few things about the KEA headquarters. You learned that there were four departments that trainees were sorted into. The Elemental Sector, the Body Sector, the Mind Sector, and the Support Sector.

You were told that you'd be in the Support Sector. Since you were already placed into a group, you didn't have to go to the north-east wing of the building to train. You also found out that being put into a group before even training was extremely rare, but for some reason, Sihyuk was adamant that you didn't need to train with the other Support Enhanced. 

After a few minutes, you got up from your bed and headed to the living room. You had noticed a few pieces of paper and a book on your coffee table. You picked up the papers first. It was the registration form for the National Enhanced Database. Everything was already filled out except for your date of birth and your signature. You quickly filled it out. You made a mental note to give the paper to Sihyuk before dinner. 

Your eyes fell on the book on the coffee table. The title was simple: 'Soul-Bonding'. You didn't hesitate to reach out and grab the book. You opened it and to your surprise, there was a long note written on the first page with neat handwriting.

' For my baby, Y/N. If you ever read this, it means that your mom and I are no longer with you. For that I'm sorry. If you received this book from Sihyuk, it means that you have the Soul-Bond Ability. This book will give you a general idea of how the Soul-Bonding Ability works. I don't know if Sihyuk already told you but I had the Portal Ability and the Soul-Bonding Ability. I have also made notes on the parts I think are important and my own observations. This ability is a gift but it can also be dangerous. You can trust Sihyuk and the group he will be mentoring. He talks about them all the time, to the point where I want to strangle him. I haven't met any of them since they'll probably be young children, but from what Sihyuk saw in his visions, they'll take good care of you. Baby, I'm sorry that I'm not there to help you through this rare ability. Just know that your mom and I love you very much. You are always in our hearts and we will always be with you. Lots of love, your mom and dad. '