04

"Maybe we didn't realize,
but we've gotten closer to each other"
- Friend | BTOB -

Y/N | Suspicious

A few weeks went by and you were getting used to life as an Enhanced. You had a set schedule in place. You had classes Tuesday through Friday, so those days you just focused on school. Although you could drop out of school, you didn't want to. You studied hard to be in Law School and you weren't just going to give that up now that you knew that you were an Enhanced. Besides, graduating from Law School might still be useful even as an Enhanced.

Mondays were a day when you could rest. Do what you want. Sleep in until noon. Go out with your friends. Basically, a day where you didn't study and didn't train. You obviously kept your status as an Enhanced hidden, but you still enjoyed going out with your friends. Namely, Bomi. She was beyond upset when you had quit your work at the library and demanded that you make time for her.

The weekend was specifically for training. You spent most of your time in the training room in the Support Sector. It allowed you to meet new people and allowed you to get to know Jinwoo a lot more. Something that you didn't mind. Jinwoo was a very kind and gentle-hearted trainer. He was very patient with you and taught you many different things about the Shield Ability.

Jinwoo had abilities very similar to yours. He had the Shield Ability as well as the Portal Ability. He had told you how useful those two abilities are in a battle, so you had found yourself the perfect mentor. He was more than willing to help you train as well.

Although you were training hard, you weren't good enough to go out into the field. But you didn't mind. After all, you had heard that many Enhanced trains for years before being placed into a group and start working out in the real world. You didn't want to rush yourself. You knew that one simple mistake on your hand, might as well bring the entire team down and you didn't want to risk that. Not at all.

Your relationship with the other members began to grow as well. You enjoyed baking with Seokjin. You weren't much of a cook but you loved to bake, and Seokjin seemed to enjoy spending time with you as well. You enjoyed reading with Namjoon and Jimin. They were quite the studious duo. When you were studying for your courses, the two would often join you. You would study as they read. Yoongi would often join the three of you while you studied. Most of the time he slept, but you soon learned that although Yoongi wasn't the talkative type, he was the one who enjoyed people's company the most.

Jungkook shared your interest in watching movies, so on Mondays, you would often watch many Indie and Foreign films and go on endless debates with him. The most recent debate you had was about the Harry Potter Movies; whether or not Severus Snape was indeed a bad person or not.

Taehyung, you found out, really liked to paint and take pictures. You never painted since you never thought that you were talented in that area, but you liked watching him paint since you could always appreciate a good work of art. Taehyung had a special way of thinking and always gave you something new to think about, so you liked talking to him about your problems. Hearing his different and unique ways of thinking really helped you to reorganize your thoughts and solve your problems.

Hoseok was someone that you got close to almost immediately. Out of the seven members of Bangtan, he was the one that you quickly warmed up to. He was always joking around and you learned that he loved to dance. He would always show you new moves he learned and the choreography that he was working on with Jimin and Jungkook.

In the few weeks, you really did feel like you had found your own special family. Sihyuk checked in on you a couple of times, when he wasn't busy and flying around to different KEA locations in Korea. Making sure that the locations had all the necessary equipment and trainers necessary to fight off the Rogues. Of course, the boys were shocked when they found out that you were and Sihyuk were related. You and Sihyuk had laughed a lot when you saw Hoseok's completely dumbfounded expression.