03

"Seeing you standing next to me, gives me strength"
- A-Teen | Seventeen -

Y/N | Control

To everyone's surprise, Yoongi had volunteered himself to help with the training. From the short time you knew the boys, even you were surprised at Yoongi's seemingly uncharacteristic behaviour.

Jinwoo was standing beside you with a smile. "Basically, all of our abilities follow the same three steps-"

"Relax, focus, and visualize," you said remembering what Jimin told you earlier.

"That's right. Every ability follows the same process, the healing ability, the shield ability, anything," Jinwoo said with a very big smile. You felt the heat rising in your cheeks, but you tried to shake the thought and focused on Jinwoo's explanation. "For example, if I want my shield to create a big dome of protection for you and me, I'm going to visualize my shield around you and me."

As soon as he finished speaking, there was a dome of blue energy around the two of you. Yoongi took this time to throw fire towards you and Jinwoo. You slightly flinched but noticed that the fire wasn't able to penetrate the shield. Your eyes lit up in wonder. Surprised and impressed at how the shield ability worked and finally seeing it happen for the first time, as you had your eyes closed at the library.

"With time and more training, you'll be able to create one almost out of instinct. You'll also be able to use multiple abilities at the same time since every Support Enhanced has more than one ability," Jinwoo explained. You nodded. "Why don't you try?"

"Me?" You asked eyes wide. "But what if it doesn't work and we get burned?"

"I'll make sure it doesn't happen. Come on, I know you can do it," Jinwoo winked at you.

"Alright," you said with conviction.

"You ready, Yoongi?" Jinwoo asked Yoongi who was standing on the other side of the training room looking slightly bored.

"Yup," Yoongi responded popping the 'p'.

You closed your eyes and let out a breath, to relax. Once you felt your body relax, you began to focus and visualize the purple dome of energy that protected you from before form around you and Jinwoo. Slowly, you felt a tingling sensation on your palm. Then you felt warm energy radiating out of your palm.

You slowly opened your eyes and saw that there was a purple shield surrounding you and Jinwoo. You couldn't help but smile.

"Y/N-ah, you're doing great! Just keep the focus," Jinwoo said with a grin.

You smirked and continued to focus as Yoongi threw a couple of fireballs towards you and Jinwoo. Well, mostly towards Jinwoo. Much to your delight, the fire couldn't get past your purple shield.

You looked to Jinwoo with a big smile on your face, the shield around you disappeared and Yoongi was standing across the room with a big gummy smile on his face. "I did it!" You did a silly little dance which caused the Bangtan members to crack a large grin.

Jinwoo chuckled. "You're a natural!" He patted your head, causing a red hue to appear on your cheeks. "You just need to remember how you did that. Then you'll be able to use your other abilities."

"Thank you Jinwoo-ssi," you said rather shyly.

"You don't have to be so formal," Jinwoo said with a chuckle, causing your cheeks to grow red. Then Jinwoo turned to face the Bangtan members. "I should probably get going now, I have a one-on-one training session with one of the newer members of the Support Sector."