7. No Words

This one's short, but sweet. 

Pinkie pie was standing in the moonlight, on the porch. She inhaled and exhaled slowly.

'Was it a coincidence that he just happened to land upon the planet I reside? Or did he search for me? Did he sense my presence here?' she stared up to the moon. "I sure hope so." 'Cause if what sonic said about him was true....'

she closed her eyes. She felt like crying, but no tears came. She put her right hoof on her heart. "Shadow.... I... Want you to know.... I love you... So much.... No matter what...."

She opened her eyes. "I know you can hear me right now."

She turned, and walked into her bedroom.

She gasped.

On her nightstand, a vase full of colorful wild flowers had appeared. On it, was an attached note. pinkie ran up and read the note.

Pinkie,

I have something for you.

You know where.

Love,

Shadow ❤

Pinkie stood up straight. She was set on her decision. She smiled, and ran down the stairs and out of Sugarcube corner.

Her thunderous hoofsteps echoed throughout the desolate town. Twilight was studying the skies with her telescope along with Fluttershy when they noticed her running. "Pinkie pie?" Fluttershy puzzled.

Shadow had made a lean-to on two trees nearby rouge's ship, and slept there during the night. Right now, he was resting.

"Shadow!"

He looked over to his side. Pinkie was running up to him. He smiled softly. Pinkie pie suddenly melted into his arms.

"I know you know how I feel..." Pinkie whispered quietly.

"I know, pinks." Shadow replied lovingly.

They embraced each other wholeheartedly. Pinkie pie laid across his legs and nuzzled his chest with her head. They were quiet, enjoying each other's company. Shadow stared at pinkie. Pinkie stared at Shadow. their eyes drooped. And slowly, they kissed. It was a deep and slow kiss, taking everything in.

They never wanted to depart.

But alas, they had to.

They departed lips, and stared into each other's eyes once again. They sunk to the floor. Pinkie had her hooves around his neck, and Shadow had his arms around her waist. Pinkie used her tail as a makeshift blanket for both of them. They kissed one more time, and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Rouge had wanted to just check up on Shadow. What she found was the exact opposite of her expectations.

She poked her head out of the right corner of the shelter to see Shadow with pinkie pie laying down together. They kissed, and fell asleep! Rouge whipped her head back and put her hand against her mouth in surprise.

'oh. My. God! They just-! He!'

rouge walked away in shock. 'he... He was serious.'

she did not expect that. She let her hand drop as she reached her ship. She slid down the side to a sitting position. 'i guess... Their love was real.'

she sighed. "okay pinkie. You're fine with me." She stared at the wall of the lean-to. "As long as he makes you happy, and you make him happy...

...I guess you're not so bad after all."

She sat there for a second, then abruptly stood up. She flew up and opened the cockpit, bringing out a baby blue blanket. She closed the hatch, and flew over to the lean-to. She landed near the couple. They were sleeping with smiles on their faces. Rouge walked over to them. 'They look so peaceful.'

she layed the blanket over them. They shifted, and pressed on to each other more. Rouge stared at them. Then, she smiled small. She turned to fly away.

"Sleep well,

lovebirds."

I have another ShadPie story in the works for Valentine's day, so be on the lookout for that! ( Hopefully I'll get it out ether before or after that day). I have also decided this was the final chapter of this one. I was going to send sonic and the gang back, but I'll let you decide how. Hope you enjoyed! Write you later!