Pink side of the ARK

Strap in everybody, this is going to be a long one.

They had arrived on the ARK. Shadow quickly made his way to dispose the ermeralds into the cannon's engine. Meanwhile, rouge was watching Chris and pinkie pie start to bicker. They both were sitting down.

 "Why did you follow me?" Pinkie asked with salt in her voice. 

"Why? Because he was kidnapping you!"

Pinkie scoffed at his reaction. "He wasn't kidnapping me! I wanted him to take me here!" 

Chris was already annoyed that her answer wasn't the one he wanted to hear. "Why would you want shadow to take you?! You don't give yourself up to the bad guy."

"Well excuseeee me snowflake, I didn't know you can't understand my simple logic."

Chris stood up. "He kidnapped you!"

"did not!"

"did too!"

"he had no intention to!"

"yes he did!"

"Pinkie's right kid." The two turned their heads to see Shadow enter the room. "I did not kidnapp her. " 

Chris turned from angry to confused. "then why?"

"I just have a few questions to ask her."

Chris turned to pinkie, whom had a smug smile on her face. "Told ya." Chris rolled his eyes. "Fine."

They soon found themselves looking outside the big glass window, pointing towards the earth. Chris stood next to pinkie, whom stood next to Shadow.

"it's hard to believe that I really traveled into space." Chris was commentating his thoughts out loud. "And we're inside a space station?"

 Shadow spoke up. "We call this place Space Colony ARK." 

Chris turned his head to Shadow. "Oh. I wonder why I haven't herd of it before."

"it was built 50 years ago by professor Gerald Robotnick. It's been kept, secret." Pinkie pie looked out onto the earth with wonder. Chris turned back to look at the Earth. 

"Wow! A secret space colony. I wonder if I'm the only kid that's gone into space."

Shadow smirked, remembering his dearest friend. "You're not."

Chris turned his head again in surprise. "What? Then who was?" Shadow's eyes shifted to the ground. Pinkie noticed, then thought about something.

 Then, she realized. 

Her pupils slightly dilated. Shadow saw this, and the same was for him. 'what? How does she... This...'

 'it was that girl I saw in my dream.'

Shadow realized he could hear her thoughts. 'how are you in my mind? And- wait, you saw Maria?'

Pinkie also noted that she could hear his thoughts as well. 'i can hear you too... This is so werid.'

'How is this happening?!'

The looked at each other.

'i don't know. This might be part of that connection she told me about.'

'wait, wait connection?'

Chris suddenly intrrupted their thoughts. "Hey you know what? You look a lot like my friend sonic! Are the you two related?" Shadow and pinkie stared at him. Pinkie's face was a "really?" Expression, and Shadow stared menacingly at him. Shadow's gaze was enough for Chris to drop the conversation and look outside again.