Truth; Destiny

Here's another long one! Grab a snack and drink! 

Chris was sitting away from the window, feeling glum. Pinkie pie and Shadow were looking out once again, standing close to each other. They both felt the inclination to hold hands/hooves, but they didn't. What was happening to their emotions?

Shadow saw a small ship in the distance. He grumbled. "Here comes your friend."

 "Huh?" Chris jumped up. He turned to see a rocket heading his way. He gasped. "You mean sonic?"

"he'd be a fool to challenge me."

Chris scoffed. "You're the fool, not sonic."

 "You'll see that I'm right. This is one battle your friend can not win."

 Chris gulped.

He started pacing back and forth. "He can do it."

Pinkie suddenly kicked the air with her back hooves and her tail shook. The two boys stared at her.

"Pinkie?"

"Pinkie Sense!" She gasped. Then, out of nowhere, Twilight had teleported into the room with rarity and Fluttershy, whom tackled pinkie pie with a hug. Pinkie couldn't believe it.

"Pinkie! Thank Celestia you're safe!"

 She quickly gave a hug back to her three friends. Chris and Shadow were both surprised at their sudden visit.

"What are you guys doing here?!" Pinkie exclaimed, now backing out of the short embrace.

  "Thank goodness, Chris is safe too." Fluttershy exhaled, noting his unharmed physique.

Twilight walked up to pinkie. "We're here to bring you back. Surely you're happy to see us. Right?"

Pinkie smiled. "Of course I'm happy to see my friends." She looked back at Shadow."But, I'm not going anywhere." She took a few steps back to stand next to Shadow.

 "What?" Fluttershy gasped.

 "But darling, surely you don't want to stay with that fiend." Rarity revolted, pointing at Shadow. He grimaced. Pinkie took a stance in front of him.

 "How dare you call shadow that!" Everyone was taken aback. Even Shadow could not believe what pinkie was saying to her friends.

"Are you kidding me?" Fluttershy spoke up. "Uh, I mean, don't you realize that your siding with the bad guy?"

  "He's not what you think. Please. I care too much for him to be left without me!"

No one expected how much pinkie pie would defend him. Twilight walked backwards.

"Come on girls. She's not going to change her mind. Like I told you." Everyone's attention went to Twilight. Rarity and Fluttershy took a few steps back. Twilight stared at pinkie.

 "I let you go on prison island for a reason. Finish your quest."

Twilight's horn glowed, and they disappeared.

"Twilight, wait!" Chris started to say, but it was already too late. "She could have taken me with her." He mumbled under his breath. Chris turned away.

Shadow was still blown away by pinkie's actions. She stood up for him. No one else would. "Pinkie Pie. You..." Pinkie turned to face him. She smiled.

 "I know you're not going to hurt me. You're not like that." Pinkie pie suddenly nuzzled his chest with her hair. Shadow flinched, and took a sudden step back. She stopped. "You can always join the good side!" Pinkie giggled, and hopped away to another room. Chris turned back around, and looked at Shadow, then outside.