Take Me

Chris and Mr Tanaka stood on the launcher bay, ready to board their boat.

"I can't believe you're doing this!" Rainbow dash was complaining again. "You're just a little kid!"

"Hey! I'm not little!" Chris retorted. They were having their weekly argument as normal. It seemed they always had opposing views. The rest of the main six were back with tails and Amy, gearing up on their break-in.

Chuck, Ella, cream, and cheese were there to say farewell and good luck. "This is something I need to do for myself." He finally stated, making rainbow slump. "Besides, I already know you're going to be there rainbow. You're more angry than anybody about Sonic's arrest." Rainbow dash flew to the ground of the docks. "You bet I'll be there. I'm not one to leave a friend behind." Chris sighed with relief. "Well, I'll see you all later." He turned to and they both walked to the front of the boat. The group said their goodbyes, minus rainbow dash.

Later... Much later...

The mane 6 were on prison island. They were with Tails, Amy and Mr Tanaka. "He's gone! He must be on the island somewhere!" Everyone gasped. "Where could he have gone?!" Twilight shouted in worry. Pinkie suddenly felt something. It was the feelings from before. They were pulling her towards the forests of the island. It was him. Pinkie Pie had a determined look on her face. "I'll go find him."

"what?!" Everyone shouted. "Pinkie, I know you've had some crazy ideas, but you'll get yourself hurt!" Amy worried. "It's fine. I'll be fine. Everybody get to the X-tornado. This is important to me." With that, pinkie pie ran off.

Her friends were about to follow until twilight stuck her wing out in front of them. "Twilight! She might get-" "I know Tails." Twilight looked on. She knew that pinkie pie had something to fulfill. She didn't know what. she didn't know why. But she could see it. She had to do this alone. She turned to the group. "Come on everyone, she'll be okay." Tails and Amy were hesitant, but her best friends seemed to understand. They nodded, and the team, including mr. Tanaka, made a straight towards safety.

.....

Many nights before... In a dream...

Shadow was floating in a white void. "Where... Am... I?" He saw the figure of a familiar person. "Maria..." "Shadow-" she was trying to speak, but something was breaking up her voice. "Pinkie pie-" He saw a pink pony, with balloons on her flank. "She's your key- brighter- love you. Love her." Maria was slowly fading away. "Maria wait! What do you mean? Why is she important!" He tried to chase after her, but couldn't reach her. "-destiny-" Maria vanished. "What does it all mean?!" He shouted into the void.

"Pinkie pie..."

......

Chris was running to Shadow. 'i found him. Sonic!' as he got closer, however, he realized this wasn't sonic. He stopped and hid behind a tree.

It seemed Shadow is having a realization. He held up his watch. "Rouge, this is Shadow, come in." It took a second for her response. "Do you still have the chaos emeralds?"

"I'll be right there to pick them up."

He changed the channel. "Dr eggman, I'm going back in to pick up the chaos emeralds for you." He turned it off and stood there for a second. Chris gasped.

Pinkie pie could sense him. Shadow was near. Shadow was standing in between the trees when he felt it. It was pulling him. The pink made flashed in his mind again. 'pinkie pie...'

Pinkie screeched to a halt. Shadow and pinkie pie were now face to face.

Chris gasped once again. 'pinkie? What is she doing out here?'

Their faces said it all.

It said,"I know you."

It said,"you have a purpose to me."

It said, "you are important to me."

It said, "I need answers."

Shadow knew right then and there he had to-

"take me."

Shadow was shocked by her sudden request.

Chris could not believe the scene on front of him.

'is she in my mind?'

They both had a sudden neutral understanding.

Shadow had to save rouge.

Pinkie was coming along.

That was it.

Shadow grabbed pinkie pie's hoof. She gasped from the unexpected action. He held the emerald in the air. "Chaos control." Chris charged forward. 'he's kidnapping pinkie pie! And he was the one that framed sonic! I have to save her, and prove Sonic's innocence.' "Chris wait!" Before they disappeared, pinkie felt a hand pull on her tail. They both herd that shout. The both saw the boy grabbing pinkie. She couldn't believe it. 'What is he thinking?!'

Just like that, they were in the vault. Rouge was surprised to say the least. Shadow let go of pinkie's hoof and swiped the ermeralds from rouge. She recognized pinkie. "Why is the pink annoyance here?" "No time to explain. I'm bringing her." She then noticed the kid behind Pinkie Pie. "Chris?! What are you doing?!" Pinkie asked frantically. "He was-"

"Shadow! Are you going to leave that kid here?" Shadow turned to him. Pinkie stood in front of him. Chris was scared. Pinkie pie was calm, looking at Shadow with pleading eyes. "Shadow, please..." She didn't need to say no more. He motioned them to come closer, and both obliged. The room was filled with a white glow, and blinded Chris. Seconds away, they made it. The island exploded, with sonic and everyone he knew getting off the island safely.

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and will enjoy future updates. That being said, I may be going on a short hiatus because I am moving! As of right now, I don't know the situation internet /WiFi wise, so that's why I may not have internet for a while. Hopefully I will be able to get back sooner rather than later. But regardless, I'll write you later!