Chapter Sixty Three

[A/N] Sex! Ahhhhh!

I inhaled scrunched up my eyebrows. My toes curled in response as I tried to keep my climax at bay.

My eyes were wet with tears, I wrapped my hands around his middle. There was no way... the need was growing sharper and more clearer, I could feel my balls tightening up, I was close to coming "I'm going to cum..." I whispered.

He narrowed his eyes. "Wait." He demanded.

I shook my head desperately, the spasms of a climax making my legs tremble. "Can't."

He growled but this time I was helpless and if anything the growl only pushed the need further along, the buzz was ringing in my ears now, and even though he demanded that I hold off his hand didn't slow down one bit.

"Oh shit, I can't..." I moaned, attempting to slow down his hands with mine but not managing to slow them down at all, only feeling the hand that was torturing me like this.

He finally huffed, seeing the tears roll down the side of my face, into my hair. My face and skin burning, my hypersensitive flesh already dripping precum onto my belly as his thumb swiped roughly over the head.

He leaned down and his lips met mine, I sighed as we kissed, wanted to taste his lips forever. Soft and sweet, a kiss that almost distracted me from the rough hand on my cock. Desire bubbling away inside me like a pot about to overboil. He bit my lips and sucked at them and I cringed, too close to coming, trying too hard not to.

There was a curve to his lips as he pressed them against my neck. "Come with me." He said, finally giving me the permission I desperately needed. His lips bared, still pressed against my neck, and I gasped as I could feel his teeth pressed against my skin.

Fire raced its way all across my body, pleasure making me cry out as I came so hard I felt the cum shoot up towards my chest, the climax sending rippling waves of desire through my body, I was on fire, and flying, desperately clinging onto him, a bead of sweat running down the back of my neck as my eyes were shut so tight I could have been blind and I wouldn't have known.

He held me tight, his own seed shooting up along my chest, his hand only slowly releasing my cock and his the brief friction of the movement almost reawakening the former feeling of arousal. I desperately squashed the feeling, knowing that another climax so soon might just end me.

He relaxed over me, his weight to the side of me so that he didn't crush me under his. The warmth, the scent that now overwhelmed me, the scattered thick mixed semen on my chest. Nothing was over. I was still burning up inside. However there was a sense of calm that was so impossibly soothing.

His eyes now relaxed and his growling taking on a softer tune, turning swiftly into purring, a soft sound that made me sag beneath him, my heart still racing.

There was a chilly breeze dancing through the trees, it brushed my arms and legs, rustling the leaves on the trees climbing above us, a couple of them being shaken loose. They fell gently through the air and as I lay there panting quietly beside Kerberos I reached out, seeing one fall unnoticed on his hair, and plucked it off his head.

He raised an eyebrow, I buried my face in his neck, hiding my smile.

The breeze continued whistling past, not noticing us.

That moment of calm, though, could never last so long.

"Reusieum!" Someone shouted off to the distance, I could hear their footsteps as they ran, coming closer but not close enough yet to be in sight. "Sir!"