dos

"Well, now you know." Yoongi leaned back against the chair.

Hoseok looked up at Yoongi, wiping his tears with the back of his wrists.

He didn't want to continue on.

"It's not that bad, Hoseok-"

"Not that bad?! What the fuck, Yoongi??" Hoseok yelled, standing up.

He was angry. Really angry.

"Don't yell at me, Hoseok." Yoongi hated being yelled at. It angered him so much, especially when the one he truly loved did so.

But Hoseok didn't care. He had the upper hand. Hoseok had the advantage.

Yoongi was the one in restraints, not him.

Though, it didn't help how Yoongi was actually injected with some sort of relaxer.

Yoongi looked over at the door, him sitting right in the middle of the room.

Everything was either padded, rounded, or shaped weirdly just so Yoongi couldn't harm himself, or make anything to harm anyone.

He was in the psych ward unit in the prison.

"Min, you have a visitor."

Yoongi's expression always changed so quickly. He knew his lover had come to visit him.

He stood up quickly, giggling frantically as he stared at the officers.

"My Hoseokie is here! My Hoseokie is here!" He clapped his hands together, and he eagerly ran over to the officers. Yoongi held out his wrists, as if telling them to handcuff him.

"He thinks he's being handcuffed." One of the officers snorted from the back. Yoongi only kept his wrists out, not even caring about the comments being made towards him.

Yoongi was well aware that he was a bit.. different. He was a narcissist, a psychopath, and bipolar. He had no empathy at all, and he was basically emotionless. The only emotion he's ever felt is his mania and depressive episodes. 

Though, he did get a bit confused when two other guards came at him rather quickly. Of course, he protested with screams and resistance.

"He won't cooperate!" "Pin him down."

There, Yoongi was now on the padded floor, his arms being pulled and twisted around. Just then, he was stood up again, and he looked down at what was around his torso.

It was a straitjacket. Great.

He had chains wrapped around his waist and legs, the officers pushing him a few times so that he could walk out of his cell. He had no other choice but to be competent.

"Does that really help, Yoongi?" Hoseok questioned after a few minutes of dead silence.

"What does?"

"The relaxer they injected."

"Yeah, it really does work."

Hoseok stayed quiet again, playing with his rings. He still had the one Yoongi gave him. It was hard not wanting to throw it away.

Yoongi quickly ran to the table, leaning forwards with such a happy smile. Though, the smile didn't have any warmth from it at all.

Hoseok was sitting on the other side of the glass, and he jumped him in fear. Of course, his automatic reaction was to get up and get away from the glass in between them.