cuatro

TW// mentions of a sharp object, mental illness, smut

"You're back! I missed you!"

Hoseok unfortunately, was back in that visitation room. No one else was in there, as it was prohibited to have more than one prisoner in that room.

Hoseok wondered how Yoongi behaved with the people just like him.

"You missed me?" Hoseok spoke with no enthusiasm, an eyebrow raising as he looked at the male.

Yoongi was back in the restaints, but the straitjacket was gone. It was just handcuffs and a belly chain.

"You're not in that jacket." Hoseok pointed out, Yoongi smiling widely just from hearing his voice.

Yoongi wasn't on relaxer either. He was now talking to the real Yoongi. The Yoongi that scared Hoseok so much.

"Of course! I told them not to put it on me."

Liar.

"You think you could just refuse your way out of this?" One of the guards laughed, Yoongi being stuck into a corner. He had refused to put on the straitjacket, saying that "it scared his baby."

"I scared Hoseokie yesterday, I don't want that again." Yoongi shook his head, his hand gently skimming itself onto his pocket.

He had a makeshift shiv on him. No one saw him make one. No one thought you could make a shiv in this facility.

Everything was proofed. No sharp objects in sight. Everything was rounded and padded so that no one could hurt anyone or themselves.

Yoongi obviously outplayed the rules.

With that, he laughed.

In front of the guards who just looked at each other.

"Why the fuck are you laughing?" "Is he having a psychotic break?"

This wasn't no psychotic break. This was Yoongi stalling to buy himself time. Time to think.

But he ignored his concious, and took out the shiv and stabbed the guard in the abdomen several times.

The other guard ran over, frantic to restrain Yoongi who had just murdered his partner. But with Yoongi's body and how small he was, he evaded the attack.

Stabbing the guard right on the spine, Yoongi retracted the knife as the now deceased guard tipped over. Both guards were now lying on the ground, dead with blood pooling out of their open wounds.

He threw the shiv onto the ground, pretending to cry about killing these two men. He felt no remorse whatsoever. No empathy. He felt nothing.

Yoongi yelled and yelled, calling out for help as his voice cracked. Once the action repeated itself, a few other guards and a medic came into Yoongi's room. They saw the guards lying there on the ground, but Yoongi's little show was already starting.

"P-Please! They tried to hurt me!" Yoongi got up, a medic immediately rushing to his way. The other guards went up to the deceased ones, checking their pulses to see if their hearts could at least pump out a beat.

"T-They tried to hurt me... I-I made this, b-but for self defense. It wasn't me who did that, i-it was the voices... they told me to do that. Please help me." Yoongi sobbed, the medic nodding her head as she took away the shiv immediately. "Take three deep breaths for me, Yoongi. You're going to be safe."

Yoongi was too smart for them, easily having everyone wrapped around his finger. Who would they believe in this situation? The psychotic bipolar or two guards who meant nothing?